Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

#61Questions Section - Page 7 Empty Re: Questions Section Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:38 pm

Anonymous
Ok. Sorry Epi. Just thought I should help the guy and clear up your misunderstanding.

#62Questions Section - Page 7 Empty Re: Questions Section Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Anonymous
The character's over-arcing theme (no matter which "race" he eventually becomes after death) is analysis and "The Dreamer". Analysis is based out of his ability to access situations, attacks, defenses, ect and find the most effective manner (in his mind) to overcome said defenses or attacks with the minimal amount effort. The idea is for him to be a duelist that focuses less on just overpowering an opponent and more so about finding the weak points in their fighting style(s) through analyzing strikes, positioning, defenses, ect. Basically, the longer you fight him the more he learns about the way a character fights and how to eventually overcome a particular fighting style. Given this isn't a for sure win thing, just his over-arcing theme. I can change it if need be.

"The Dreamer" is based off of the character's lazy personality and will probably be like a Release type thing. Allowing him to manifest what exists in his nightmare/dreams as illusions in the real world.

I am not sure if these types of powers are allowed, usually illusion type things are fine in role play forums but I am not sure about the Analysis thing.

#63Questions Section - Page 7 Empty Re: Questions Section Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:51 pm

Anonymous
Both illusions and analysis have the potential to be OP. However, if you don't use them like that then there's nothing wrong with them. None of the two are in the banned powers list so you can use them and this theme. If they are used inappropriately then the consequences won't be subtle either.

#64Questions Section - Page 7 Empty Re: Questions Section Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:52 pm

Anonymous
I wouldn't power play or metagame with them but I understand the need to regulate them and will operate within the site's canon rules on them Smile

Thank you for getting back to me once again!

#65Questions Section - Page 7 Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:33 am

Anonymous
I know we arent supposed to put questions about plots in here, but since i couldnt find anything suitable in the plot sections and we are not allowed to ask in the corresponding plot-thread either:
No questions, arguments, discussions will be allowed.

When would it be that we skip Koji? Its been over a week since i posted last (after being politely reminded that i had only three days till i am skipped myself) Smile
I dont mean to bother the staff and i understand that we all have RL and all but if possible i would like to continue that plot since it sounded very interesting!

#66Questions Section - Page 7 Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:51 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
If it has been more than 72 hours, you may skip! C:

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#67Questions Section - Page 7 Empty Re: Questions Section Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:28 pm

Anonymous
continuing the theme of the anomaly plot Epizon made; why are we doing this and not the main plot instead? as far as I know, it has nothing to do with the real plot and I don't get why we are wasting time doing this instead of the real thing, I don't see why anomaly couldn't have been a normal rp thread since it continues to waste time with something seemingly unimportant that could have come later on during the espada arc we have planned (Ik, it's not called the espada but it's easier to write espada then whatever it is since it's harder for me to spell X.X) as a sort of side quest that people can do as a opinional quest, like on a game you have the main storyline but also short side missions which is why anomaly would fit nicely into a opinional mission in the espada arc.

Basically, why can't we just get on with the main plot instead of wasting time on stuff that doesn't matter too much? and why couldn't of anomaly simply be another rp thread instead of a side plot? since it's distracting from the main plot in general? I'm aware we don't have many active people but we need to do something, at least start up the espada sigh up list, it just seems like everyone is happily waiting for the main plot that isn't going to happen, I'm just saying let's do it while we still have people left to rp with instead of beating round the bush with these side missions that do nothing to get nearer to the real main plot.

I don't really care if I appear impatient, which is properly true but the main just seems to never happen which leaves me with little hope that it will even happen at all, I'd just like to know that the main plot is active in some way, shape or form ;-;

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum