Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Simetria Positions List Empty Simetria Positions List Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
-----------------------------------------------------
Simetria

Organization Goal:
Simetria is a formation of Hueco Munco's most capable arrancars; their main goal is to govern the Hollow Realm, geographically and politically, being the absolute empire of hollow and arrancar. To do that, they must eradicate the other kingdoms, and that's their main goal now.

Joining Simetria:
Have you just gotten your Arrancar approved? Well then you've come to the right place. Below is a list of all the currently held positions. If a position is blank that means an NPC holds it, but that NPC hasn't been created yet. But not so fast, before you obtain a position, you need to know what positions you're eligible for!

>5-1: Numeros
4-3: Numeros
4-2: Numeros
4-1: Numeros
3-3: Fraccion
3-2: Fraccion
3-1: Fraccion
2-3: Newer Espada

NOTE: Espada positions are obtainable but only IC, and NPCs must be made in order to challenge the position holders.

For now since 2-3 is the highest rank we approve apps at, that is all we'll cover.

If the position you want is BELOW Espada, then you may simply claim it using the template below, without filling out the Challenge RP Request section. But if you are going for Espada, it must be completed. To become a Fraccion, you must be accepted IC by the Espada you wish to serve.

Fraccion:
Differing from the Gotei 13, anyone can become a Fraccion if they are strong enough. If an NPC holds the position, it must be done In-Character. Fraccion positions for each Espada are limitless, but are based on tier and power. If you are the only Fraccion for Segunda Espada, then you are the first Fraccion and will stay that way. But if someone comes along with a tier higher than your own, you will be the second Fraccion. If both Fraccion are of the same tier, they may fight it out in a death-disabled thread, or both parties can agree on which rank they want.

Desired Position: (What position do you want?)
Link To Approved Character: (A link to the character you want in the Espada org.)
Challenge RP Request: (If you want the position of Espada, you must create an RP Request for a thread where you earn the position IC. If the position doesn't have an established player or NPC you will be allowed request to peacefully take the position by passing a test(NOTE: A mission mod has the right to decline a request for a peaceful thread if they need the spot for an NPC.) But if the position IS held, you must defeat the player or NPC in a thread to gain the position. Even those whom have been approved for leadership positions must earn their Espada spots IC through this method.)

Code:

[b]Desired Position:[/b] (What position do you want?)
[b]Link To Approved Character:[/b] (A link to the character you want in the Espada org.)
[b]Challenge RP Request:[/b] (If you want a position of Espada, you must create an [url=http://www.bleachstory.net/f24-rp-requests][u]RP Request[/u][/url] for a thread where you earn the position IC. If the position doesn't have an established player or NPC you will be allowed request to peacefully take the position by passing a test(NOTE: A mission mod has the right to decline a request for a peaceful thread if they need the spot for an NPC.) But if the position IS held, you must defeat the player or NPC in a thread to gain the position. Even those whom have been approved for leadership positions must earn their captain spots IC through this method.)
NOTE: A mission mod does not need to be in your challenge RP. You may have any rper who is willing play the role of the NPC. But a Mission Mod does need to post in your RP Request Template and sign off to make sure your plot and method of gaining the position are acceptable.

Headquarters:
The Simetria and their Fraccion and Subordinates occupy Las Noches, a fortress in Hueco Mundo. Inside there appears to be a blue sky overhead just like in the World of the Living and the Soul Society. The actual 'inside' appears clear, polished, symmetrical, and dull.

Spoiler:

Current Roster:

Cero Espada:
Eden Alexandria

Fraccion #1: Yuki Seika
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Primera Espada:

Fraccion #1:
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Segunda Espada:
Lisa Minuerta

Fraccion #1:
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Tercera Espada:

Fraccion #1:
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Cuarto Espada:

Fraccion #1:
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Quinta Espada:
Araceli

Fraccion #1: El Medico Yorudan
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Sexta Espada:
Yoite Tohaku

Fraccion #1:
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Septima Espada:

Fraccion #1:
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Octava Espada:

Fraccion #1:
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Novena Espada:

Fraccion #1:
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

Decima Espada:

Fraccion #1:
Fraccion #2:
Fraccion #3:

Numeros:

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#2Simetria Positions List Empty Re: Simetria Positions List Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:53 pm

Mushami Shuuryou

Mushami Shuuryou
The idea was that we are not following the canon and there is no one to make the Espada. This makes no sense for it to simply exist. Hueco Mundo is a lawless place and the only thing that would call for the formation of such an organization would be in reaction to something else. In canon it was Aizen seeking to gain a force to help wipe out the Gotei 13.  If anything the Espada should come as a result of Arrancar rebelling against Simetria which is formed for an netirely different reason (Which in my opinion should tie into the current plot....like the gotei 13 is sent to Hueco Mundo to hunt the baddie and purify Hollows they come across to help keep things in balance and Symetria forms from attempting to unite against the Gotei 13 XD...but that's off topic).

This should be a Symetria roster and should include names of NPCs and interested people for when they do actually come into being if anything.

#3Simetria Positions List Empty Re: Simetria Positions List Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:28 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Mushami Shuuryou wrote:The idea was that we are not following the canon and there is no one to make the Espada. This makes no sense for it to simply exist. Hueco Mundo is a lawless place and the only thing that would call for the formation of such an organization would be in reaction to something else. In canon it was Aizen seeking to gain a force to help wipe out the Gotei 13.  If anything the Espada should come as a result of Arrancar rebelling against Simetria which is formed for an netirely different reason (Which in my opinion should tie into the current plot....like the gotei 13 is sent to Hueco Mundo to hunt the baddie and purify Hollows they come across to help keep things in balance and Symetria forms from attempting to unite against the Gotei 13 XD...but that's off topic).

This should be a Symetria roster and should include names of NPCs and interested people for when they do actually come into being if anything.

I understand, but for the heck of calling it Espada, I'm calling it Espada. I'll look at rank names once I get a few free moments to work further on this. But everyone also agreed that Simetria may not be used right away. That's why I thought it might start from the bloodthirsty organization of a group called the Espada, to the more refined Simetria.

Your idea is a good one though. xD But for now I am leaving this up until I can get further intelligence, if you will, on what we are going to do with the Arrancar org. Especially since the plot has sort of died.

#4Simetria Positions List Empty Re: Simetria Positions List Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:24 am

Mushami Shuuryou

Mushami Shuuryou
It is actually the combined idea of myself, Eden and Anamist. The majority agreed that it makes no sense to have the Espada because there is no Aizen and no reason for them to exist without his influence. There very premise of there being 10 was the idea that the gotei 13 could be wiped out with 10 Vasto Lords.

Eh...I don't think it's died. ACTII only started like a couple weeks ago right? >,>

#5Simetria Positions List Empty Re: Simetria Positions List Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:11 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
But it isn't getting anywhere with the Arrancar I mean; the plot.

And again, this is a WIP. I'll work out details and shiz once I get a few moments. Right now, I don't have all the thoughts needed to complete it.

#6Simetria Positions List Empty Re: Simetria Positions List Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:52 am

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
There already is a roster for Simetria.

#7Simetria Positions List Empty Re: Simetria Positions List Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:20 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Erida wrote:There already is a roster for Simetria.

I know. =] This is just going off it in the form we used for the Gotei 13. Please bear with me; this a a complete wip.

#8Simetria Positions List Empty Re: Simetria Positions List Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:18 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Bumping this. =] I got some help from Erida.

We need to get this rolling on the plot or whatever. I am sure people are tired of waiting around for an Arrancar org when the Shinigami org is bustling.

#9Simetria Positions List Empty Re: Simetria Positions List Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:35 pm

Anonymous
if you want to, you can add my arrancar, Dante as the third espada if you so wish to  😁

http://www.bleachstory.net/t5447-dante-carmesihoja-arrancar-npc

#10Simetria Positions List Empty Re: Simetria Positions List Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:23 pm

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
I thought that Hollow was going to be a Hollow King?

Once we get going on that plot, we can move forward with Simetria.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum