Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:37 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
As far as cobalt could see Gin was still wiping his zanpackuto. She never understood Shinigami and the bond with their zanpackuto. From what she had been told the zanpackuto is like the shinigami's soul partner, the Shinigami's other half. If a shinigami had no bond with their zanpackuto..would they no longer be considered a Shinigami. Her eyes widen when he advanced towards her hiding spot. She moved to the very back corner farthest from the door. She noticed he stopped as if waiting for her to come out terrifed. Which at the moment she wasn. he couldnt even remember how she got in his closet in the first place last she remembered was falling asleep in her bed that is it. Maybe she was now sleepwalking. She curked up letting out a gasp when she saw his hand reach into te darkness only to then grab her and pushed her, even though to her it was more of a slammed into a wall. She let out a yell holding her nose. No tears were about to come out of her eyes as she gripped her nose tightly "OW why do you have to be so mean to break a girl's nose."She exclaimed looking at the blood slowly coming out as she sat on her but. her cobalt blue hair rested around her as her small blue eyes watched him from where she sat.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#12Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:51 am

Anonymous
((ooc id like to point out that due to gin being well not a part of the espada now and more on the shinigamis side it this thread would better belong in the hueno mundo dessert than las noches fortress

#13Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Anonymous
"OW why do you have to be so mean to break a girl's nose." Cobalt said touching her nose as she sat down on gins bed. "my,my. aren't you a very little bad girl? Who invited you here? Not me!" Gin said making his pathetic smile cross on his face as he walked towards cobalt and stood in-front of her. "So, you are a creepy little brat right? seeking into grown ups rooms. Nasty bitch you are!" gin said roughly as he pushed cobalt aside.

#14Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I dont remember how I got here.. I remember falling asleep in my room..."She said feeling her nose remend itself as she used her sleeve to caught any extra blood "you are a crude Shinigami. Why havn't you returned to the Soul Society? Lord Aizen isnt here anymore so why do you stay?"she asked nearly falling off the bed "Like I said I dont know why the hell I woke in your closet but shattering my nose was not very nice."She commented

#15Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:23 am

Anonymous
(due to it only being 2 people so far knowing how to open gargantas to las noches hollis cannot be here thusly hes post been removed)

#16Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:41 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
((thanks i guess))

#17Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Anonymous
"I dont remember how I got here.. I remember falling asleep in my room..."She said feeling her nose remend itself as she used her sleeve to caught any extra blood "you are a crude Shinigami. Why havn't you returned to the Soul Society? Lord Aizen isnt here anymore so why do you stay?"she asked nearly falling off the bed "Like I said I dont know why the hell I woke in your closet but shattering my nose was not very nice."She commented without stopping.

Gin grinned and slowly said "you talk alot, kid. well, why am I still waiting here? its none of your damn busness isn't it?" He said walking a few steps towards the girl and took her from her collor. and raised her up. Any last words ?

#18Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"you talk alot, kid. well, why am I still waiting here? its none of your damn busness isn't it?" He said walking a few steps towards the girl and took her from her collor. and raised her up. Any last words?

Colbolt responded "I dont talk that much just when i am curious ause i though you were just here for aizen? I mean shinigami dont live here but you do? Do other shinigami hate you? or are you a hero you dont want to be?"She asked before she let out a gasp wrapping her hands around his wrist when she felt him grab her collar

"Just thought to let you own a new espada type of organzation is beginning to form..." She commented "Since you use to be part of the espada."She commented as her eyes darted around the room a bit. She was debating on what she should do to get out of this mess. Hopefully this news could by her time, or maybe it will just end her time, she hoped it was the first one to be honest cause she was still young and learning to get stronger, slowly.

Word count: 193

#19Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 pm

Anonymous
"I dont talk that much just when i am curious ause i though you were just here for aizen? I mean shinigami dont live here but you do? Do other shinigami hate you? or are you a hero you dont want to be?" She said, her voice quite breaking down.I do not live here Gin ichimaru said and other shinigami do not hate me .Now since your here Let's put up a fight,i haven't fought since ages: gin ichimaru said.

"you ready kid?" gin ichimaru asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Word : 120

#20Moon Risers - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Risers Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:31 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
“Are you ready Kid” as Gin ichimaru
Colbolt gulped and took a deep breath"I can tell you right now even if we did fought, I would not be a good opponeent I am still learning to become better acturally and I am more defnesive and healer then a fighter, So if this does happen, please go easy, I dont think my death is to come so swiftly as a young age of 207"She replied looking around "Uh can you put me down? I ccant fight you while i am stuck in mid air."She commented reaching across his arm into her sleeve pulling out her blue zanpackuto as the blade was hard as stell like all others but it look like it was literally made out of water.

Word Count: 127

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum