Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#21Moon Risers - Page 3 Empty Re: Moon Risers Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Anonymous
(OOC: will post soon)

#22Moon Risers - Page 3 Empty Re: Moon Risers Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:59 am

Anonymous
Gin ichimaru let her down and gin took some steps back and said I would like to let you go,but you are an espada so i ain't gonna let ya go.Gin ichimaru took out his zanpakuto and pointed it at her.Gin thought for a while and looked at her and saw that she was trembling with fear .Gin ichimaru decided to let her go seeing her face was filled with fear.alright "kid, you can go but if you come again pestering i am not gonna let ya go"Gin ichimaru said.
Word Count 100

#23Moon Risers - Page 3 Empty Re: Moon Risers Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Colbolt felt her knees shake slowly calm down hearing that he would allow her to escape, right now unharmed. "thankyou."she commentd sheathing her zanpackuto as almost immediately "good thing I dont think you wanted michael or Jacob to come after ya... Thankyou for letting me go."She replied sweetly almost childish to Gin before pulling up her hood giggling as she moved towards the door skipping as if her whole mental age changed as a second it seemed more mature

http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum