Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#11[Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:51 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
The arrancar smirked in response of the fraccion demonstrating his power. "Ah fire, the element of power." He would utter gazing at the flame, only to return his gaze back at the man. "Heh. Happy to see a fire bender among the Espada." Gesturing his right hand outwards, to the right, the arrancar would launch the magma ball to a nearby tree. "I'm sort of a fire bender as well. Though, not so much." The tree that the magma ball impacted would begin to light up, only for the tree to slowly be engulfed by its flames.

"If you don't mind me asking: you seem quite wary when you talk to me. Is there a specific reason for that? Curious." Just by observing a person's mannerisms, dress choices, body language, motion and facial expressions, Thor is able to determine what kind of person he is dealing with, while also figuring if said person is not being truthful with him. You could say that Thor was a people person.

http://www.bleachstory.net

#12[Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
"Frankly," Willow began, "I don't know you, Thor." Willow leaned back in his chair and let out a little sigh. He snuffed out the flame in his hands, wrapping them together and letting out a small sigh. "I've just met you, I don't think it's normal for us to suddenly be so familiar with each other. I'm not saying you can't take your of yourself, as the Tercera Espada, however;" Willow paused again, stopping to think before continuing, "I think your lackadaisical approach to caution is... unwise. From what I've heard of you..." Willow scratched his chin in thought, a memory that had been itching in the back of his mind slowly re-surfacing. "You spent time in the Human World, right? Extensive time. Lord Mazi more or less dragged you back to Hueco Mundo." Willow then shrugged, finishing off his own thoughts. "I'm your comrade, not your friend."

#13[Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:04 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Apparently the fraccion felt that it wasn't normal to be friendly with each other so soon considering the fact that they only just met a few minutes ago or so, which in response, the arrancar would simply say, "Fair enough." However, what the man said next - about Thors attitude towards caution - would peak the arrancars interest to a point where he knew he had to say something. Clearing his throat, he would state, "I prefer to handle the present with confidence, while facing my future without fear. So, whatever happens will happen; since destiny is already set in stone." Placing his right knee over his left leg, the arrancar would crack his neck left, then right. He always hated being in the same posture for far too long, since his body would start feeling too stiff for his own good.

"When you surround yourself with nothing but death and gloom for years upon years, you kind of want to see the other side of things. Which is why the human world is the best place to get that experience. Well, at least for me." A slight frown would be seen on the arrancars face for a few seconds, before an expression of curiosity would take over, "also, if I may ask: have you ever visited the world of the living? After you became an arrancar, of course." Thor would ask in low-tone curious as always.

"Why can't you be both?" Raising an eyebrow, his upper-body arched forwards, the arrancar would ask yet another question. Though, truth be told, Thor knew what Willows reply would be; yet his was curious enough to find out how the fraccion would approach it.

#14[Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:37 pm

Akira Bessho

Akira Bessho
At Thor's words, Willow actually scoffed. "Acting reckless and blaming any problems on destiny, or being confident. Tomato, tomato. Yeah, sure." Willow narrowed his eyes slightly as Thor continued to speak, a single eyebrow slowly raising across his forehead. Upon Thor's question, Willow responded surprisingly swiftly, "I did, in fact. I wasn't a fan when I died, and I'm still not a fan." Willow then shrugged, and listened to Thor's final question and quickly rebuffed him. "Allow me to counter your question with a question. Why are you so keen on me wanting to be both?" Willow tilted his head slightly, staring intensely at Thor before letting out a sigh and standing up. "I've been gone long enough, I need to get back. Lady Nakita is expecting me." And with that, Willow zipped off in a Sonido towards an unknown direction.

#15[Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] And the Hollows Start to Sing Fri May 01, 2020 8:05 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Apparently the fraccion had misconceived the third espada's word. While having an urge to clear the confusion the arrancar belived it would be best just to let it go, even if Willow had an inexact notion towards him now. Like that, the arrancar would also not comment on the question that the man had asked. Not because he couldn't, but because he didn't have the adequate time to respond towards it as the man would proceed to make his exit.

Sighing, the arrancar would shake his head. "That went well..." Thor would utter towards himself under his breath as he leaned comfortably on the chair. Regardless of what had happened, he knew one thing: that this chair was splendid.

THREAD END

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum