Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

#41A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:13 am

Anonymous
Tenju wouldn't pay much attention to Tsu as he introduced himself, as far as he was concerned despite being in the division he would soon be leading he was not captain yet nor was he 11th squad either. He simply would nod his head in greeting eager to get started on the journey already. Perhaps not saying a word to him would be rude however Tenju didn't want their future connection to get in the way of how he was treated so he decided silence was the best bet.

As Tazuma stated it was time to go and took off with a shunpo Tenju would follow and take up the rear of the group in case anyone got tired and started to fall behind, "Oi! Tazuma! Why is this place so far from soul society?"

#42A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:45 pm

Anonymous
Aren noticed one man who seemed to have been ignoring him. He didn't pay any attention to it and just continued going as they continued to get further and further. Aren's Reiatsu could be sensed fluctuating and spiking at times due to his lack of control and his large amounts of it. Aren never really notices and doesn't even know how strong everyone else is. He is more determined to figure it out rather than to try and sense it, to him it puts more into the surprise.

#43A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Anonymous
Hearing tenju's question I look back and respond"its just over this hill a ways tenju and it much further when you can only walk believe me." The air is clean and crisp as the path way assends upward . By hill I mean small ridge at best as the monestary is in the valley."it may be another hour or so and we'll be there." I feel Aren's spikes in his reiatsu and it concerns me that he has such limited control but that all may change very soon.

#44A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:43 am

Anonymous
Tenju would call back to Tazuma slightly irritated, "I asked WHY it's so far away not HOW far away!" He guessed that he couldn't hear him properly over the wind rushing past them so he raised his voice. Meanwhile his eyes watched Aren carefully as his power fluctuated erratically, it was also strange how he left small craters after every shunpo.

#45A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:13 am

Anonymous
Hearing tenju properly I reply" if it was close then how would the monk survive just kidding I haven't a clue why its so far." I hold up my hand as I go over the ridge saying to stop(my right hand extended straight up with a closed fist) as every one goes over the ridge everyone see my home the temple of the red lady
Spoiler:

I whisper"father I am home again."

#46A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:06 am

Anonymous
Following up behind everyone I had been left to my own thoughts, which had been revolving around what the training will entail, and the hope of better control over my Bankai. As I come to a stop at the ridge just behind the others I see Cap'n Zuma's home. "Woah big place you got here Cap'n, and looks pretty awesome if I say so myself." I take the chance to pull out some sake, offering it to everyone.

#47A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:57 am

Anonymous
"thanks Nao,you shoyld have seen this place in its prime when the monks were still ali.. Around to care for it. I've done my best to keep it from falling into ruin." A cool wind blew across the front of us causing my extra long hoari to flutter in the wind for a moment."be care full on the way down the slope is loose rocks and dirt. You may fall if you are not careful." I start to,walk,down the slop but stop after two steps looking up at the others"come on my friends i'll show you where I grew up."

#48A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Anonymous
"hay tazuma you should of asked me to help out with the up kept of the place because i was the person that my family use to bring broken stuff to repair too. But a nice job doing it all by yourself man." i say after i hear what tazuma says and hear the underlaying pain and grief and hoping that he gets my underlaying message then i take a short run up and jump down the slope all the way to the home of tazuma with ease and land lightly and look back with a look that says what taking you so long.

#49A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:27 am

Anonymous
I start to make my,way down the slope as I end the walk down I look at kieran" i'll ask for your help the next time I need to do some upkeep my friend. I is my way of healing frim the loss if.that makes sence to you at all " I know that kieran would understand. before us is the door to the main hall. The lock I placed on it is still intact as well as the barrier I placed. I lower the barrier and remove the lock. I am waiting for everyone to join kieran and I before opening the door

#50A special trip home(invite only) - Page 5 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:08 am

Anonymous
Aren who has been following the group silently and keeping up with them with relative ease makes his way down the slope. Aren stayed close behind the two in lead and quickly as they came to a halt Aren stopped behind them, creating the last crater beneath his feet as he walked casually over towards the group. He waited for the group to continue on as he scouted the area with his senses wondering how this was missed by him when he first joined the Academy, thinking he had scouted the areas surrounding Soul Academy pretty well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum