Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

#61A special trip home(invite only) - Page 7 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Anonymous
As I open the door I do not enter the large room. On a large wall is a huge red stained spiral carved in it. "here is where you can place your belongings aren Tsu and everyone."

#62A special trip home(invite only) - Page 7 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Anonymous
I walk in and go to a corner to place my bags down lightly then i sit next to them as i pull out a half finished item that does not look like any thing you have seen then i do a few tinkering motions then it looks closer to something that you have seen before but it not clear enough yet i place the item back into my bag then i look up and say. "now i know that i have seen something that looks like that carving but what i wonder?"

#63A special trip home(invite only) - Page 7 Empty Re: A special trip home(invite only) Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Anonymous
Hearing kieran's comment I drop the left side of my robes "kieran look.",as he looks he can plainly see the same symbol carved into my chest over ny heart."you all now stand where my family died. It is now the most defensively sound area here. I do not enter it uness I need to out of reverance to my father."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum