Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

#51Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:45 am

Anonymous
Her brows creased at the number he bore. The number of an Espada. How was that possible? She didn't really have time to ponder it as he began to downplay the way of a shinigami and describing how he would slowly tare her limb from limb. Her head tipped slightly forward so she was looking through her brow rather then directly at him. Her hands fisted tight around the hilt of her blades as he closed in on her. She turned her two blades and slammed the hilts together before twisting them locking them together. And while ignoring the captains order she started moving the now combined blade to her left hand before locking her feet into the ground and pushing herself directly at him. Her bangs shadowed her eyes as she raised her hands high as though she would attack! As his fists reached out to hit her she slammed the blade into the ground!

Tomo launched her body over Micheal using her blade as a pole vault! As she rounded herself in the air she collected her fallen blade between the teeth of her geta shoes and launching it in the air with her as to not leave the blade behind. She landed on her feet behind him with a slight slide backwards her blade stabbing into the ground next to her raising her arm to his back. A golden crackling appeared in her hand as she promptly began to draw a triangle in the air, "Shitotsu Sansen!" she yelled as the three points of the triangle elongated into pillars and shot out from the points rushing towards Micheal in order to disable him for a little while [About one post -because Micheal is a higher Tier- after this, if, it hits].

She grabbed her blade and twisted it in the middle again disabling it back into two wakizashi. Her hands were bleeding from using the blade as a pole, but it had been worth it if this attack worked; small pools of blood began to form at her sides. Her eyes were still shadowed as she spoke, "How was that for predictable?" she asked lifting her eyes to him a smirk placing her lips before it got very serious, "If you are a pawn, then we will knock you over to get to your king. If others get in the way, then they will fall to the black knights as well." She was referring to the Shinigami as a comparison. Knights dressed black is what she had called them when she had been young growing up. Despised by her family, however, it only caused for misery for her. Tomo did not take lightly to the way of the shinigami being put down. However, on her current track she wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to continue.

#52Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:45 am

Anonymous
Hearing the hollows orders of attack, and seeing Tomoko go after who appeared to be the 5th espada had me torn between what too do, that is until Cap'n Zuma's order to help Tomoko and Ash come in, I watched as Tomoko began her assault on the Espada, deciding at this point the best thing to do would be helping her out I flash step to a position beside her and deflect a stray cero for one of the gillian, "Come on Tomoko time to work together, neither of us can take this guy on our own!" I take up a position a little to the side and infront of Tomoko, warding off the next attack before starting my own.

Now grabbing the secondary handle on one of my blades(at the end of a 10ft chain) I begin swinging it at my side like a saw, bladed waves of air emitting from it, with my other blade I decide to take a slight risk, I was planning on using a 50% capacity Sabeji-fu, but first I'd need a moments time to charge enough reiatsu into my blade. Once charged I would take advantage of Tomoko's Shitotsu Sansen(if it hits) to allow my attack to make a direct hit.

(OOC; unlike a full power 1 blade or 2 blade Sabeji-Fu, a 50% power w/ one blade is maintainable for my character. Meaning although less power in the end, I won't suffer the full draw back I would if I used a 1 or 2 blade Sabeji-Fu at 100% power.)

#53Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Anonymous
    ash
when tomoko stepped in to take my attack it was to late to stop but i did manage to pull it so that it would not do to much internal damage and when i heard what she said to me it was almost enough to make me lose focus to make the talons explode but i manage to disspell them before that and i say almost under my breath "but i an not a normal human i have the ability to see you and to fight hollows and demons if need be and for some reason it feels right for me to be doing this like it part of my dna or what my ancesterrs did as well so let me help as much as i can." then when i finish it i see tomoko pole volt over michael then do a kido spell i think to my self i really need to learn some spells but one that use hand signs that suits my style of fighting. Then i use lightbringer to deliver a fast side kick to hopeful let the spell hit and take effect then i use lightbringer again to get away from any counter.
    kieran
i just smile at what tazuma says then i shunpo in the other way them tazuma and attack the gillian on the other side of the one that tazuma attacked holding my zan behind my back i do 4 quick draw like slashes then i thurst a lightning storm blast into the weakened gillian mask to finish it off then i shunpo back and hold my zan ready.

#54Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Anonymous
Looking back at Ash I begin in a gentle yet urgent tone " I understand what your saying, but it IS our job to protect humans, powers or not. But if you insist on helping then you, Tomoko, and I should start pooling our power." With a flick of my wrist I retract my blade(the one I was spinning) catching it by the handle, I take up a full defensive posture, my right blade forward, my left(charged with a 50% power Sabeji-Fu) held behind me ready for the best opening I can get.

#55Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Anonymous
With one hollow down by my strike and the other on the way down from kieran thst leaves two gillian charging their ceros.i quickly bring the hilt of my sword to.my mouth and begin to play a slow melodic sing with random note runs in it. The being chafges disappate as the hollows reiatsu is cut off for a short time."now kieran attack!" I shunpo toward the hollow closest to me and go into a five strike barrage jumping back I see the hollows mask crack break and the hollow disappering into the wind. I turn to face where the others and the arrencar michael is knowing kieran will finish the hollow
(the gillians reiatsu is sealed for two posts. The song of sealing lasts for 4 post on one target so two targets have the time active)

#56Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:10 am

Anonymous
(ooc: I'm waiting on Tomoko and Micheal, since I can't really continue without em :p)

#57Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 am

Anonymous
[[OoC: I gotta kind of wait for Micheal in order to post since I attacked.]]

#58Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:53 am

Anonymous
[OOC: Michael! where art thou!!! we must keep this going! xD]

#59Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:20 am

Anonymous
(( this will be on a hold for like 3 more days till moving is done)

#60Secrets of the Cherry Blossom - Page 6 Empty Re: Secrets of the Cherry Blossom Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
[I don't think Micheal will be back so You guys can continue]

http://www.bleachstory.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum