Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

#1Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 am

Anonymous
It was night, calm and cool. Karakura town was settling down as everyone was either inside or starting to head to bed. it was just an average night, nothing special.
A Garganta opened widely, above a nearby Theater as Cross stepped out, bouncing on his toes.
"Let's see what they are up to tonight.."
"They" were humans, and I loved to study them. I am fascinated how they work, and feel what they do. None of them are strong for any threat. Lowering myself towards the buildings roof, i land. Leaning over looking at all the people walking and holding hands. What was that they felt? I was curious more than anything about how they worked on the inside.

"looks like another boring night..Oh well! atleast there are some walking around!"

#2Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 am

Anonymous
(OOC: I'm using Nakajima Kentaro, my 1-1 Vizard, in this thread.)

Nakajima sat up straight. He sensed Reiatsu nearby. It felt like a very strong Hollow, maybe even an Arrancar. "Looks like its gonna be a fun night!" Nakajima put his hand on the hilt of his blade and began to Shunpo toward the area where the Reiatsu was.

#3Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:03 am

Anonymous
I am still watching the humans walk around the area, gleaming my green eyes at them.
"it seems so slow tonight..Why is that so?" I rub the the horns coming down from my head.

I look over the park, watching the trees flow in the wind, as I sense a Reiatsu coming my way.
"oh geez..and I am here on vacation!" I bounce around on my toes, as i shake off the cold of the wind. Everywhere I go there is some sort of wind or gust hitting me in the face. I was not a fan of this at all.

"How do Humans even deal with such cold weather?! This is insane!"
The shivers go throughout my body as i grab my zanpakoutou, bouncing it off the ground. I pretend to pull it out of the sheath, slashing randomly. I sonido around the roof, pretending to fight a captain.

" You haven't seen my true power yet! I am holding back most of my strength." ya know I step forward, yelling off the ledge.

I am sure no one could hear me, nothing seemed to threaten me for me to become hostile. I never cared for fighting, i tend to try to talk things out.

#4Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:10 am

Anonymous
Holy...! What the...? At the location of the Reiatsu was an Arrancar. A very, very strong Arrancar. He wasn't hurting anyone, though. Let's see... he's an Arrancar, but not hurting anybody. He isn't any danger to the souls here. I'm not in the mood to fight tonight anyways., Nakajima thought to himself. He removed his hand from his sword hilt. He concealed his Reiatsu, deciding to just watch for now. He wouldn't attack unless the Arrancar hurt anyone.

#5Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:21 am

Anonymous
Hours passed, it was Mid night. Everyone was asleep, every light was cut of except for the street lights. I look around the area, no humans were walking, or even in my eye sight for all that matters. I was getting a little annoyed. It took alot for me to convince Necrid to come here, and now its all wasting my time.

"where the hell are they at?!!" i yelled, as a full burst of reiatsu flowed out of me. I was throwing a tantrum, liek a teenager would when they get mad at their parents.

" i don't even want to harm you!! I slam my foot in the ground, creating a crater on teh roof of the theater.

#6Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 am

Anonymous
This Arrancar's getting pissed..., thought Nakajima. He stepped out into the Arrancar's vision, ready to react if the Arrancar attacked him. I'm not in the mood for a fight now. Please don't destroy parts of the town. All the humans that you want to see are asleep now. Nakajima was nervous. He didn't want to seem hostile and end up fighting an Arrancar that was easily on the same level as, if not stronger than him. Slowly, he moved his hand to the hilt of his blade just for the sake of caution. He began to prepare his Reiatsu for quick action, watching the Arrancar for any sign of an attack.

#7Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:42 am

Anonymous
Looking up i see what seems like a shinigami at first. But i sense some hollow powers inside him. I quickly sonido in front of him, Tilting my head.

"What ya got there bub? Some secret power you hare concealing?
I poke his chest, looking down at it. Seeing he is reaching for his blade i remember his words saying he didn't want to be hostile, but he had his hand on his blade. Why do all shinigami always resort to such tactics.

I sonido all around him, getting looks of his structure, every inch of him. i point towards the tree, from where he appeared from.

"how long have you been there?"

#8Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:04 pm

Anonymous
I've been watching you for the past few hours. I was the captain of the 13th Division in soul society, but that was long ago. I still look out for souls now. However, I have no part in soul society anymore... Nakajima took his hand off his sword-hilt. As long as you cause no harm, I have no reason to fight you. I've had to take out even Shinigami that seemed like trouble before. Nakajima relaxed a little. What is your name?, asked Nakajima.

#9Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Anonymous
I grin, looking at his sword.
" The name is Cross...That's all i am telling you."
I fold my arms, continuing to bounce on my toes in mid air. I roll my eyes to the park watching for any signs of humans walking along the water. I get frustrated pretty easily when i waste my time on something not important.

Watching him pull his hand off his blade, i lower my reiatsu, calming myself down. the green light slowly clears into the air from my finger tips. I was getting annoyed again. The lack of humans tonight, on my vacation night, was annoying. The man infront of me stated he even killed shinigmai before hand. Something was off about this guy. No shinigami I have met had that dark power in their reiatsu, nor killed their own members. That was much more like an arrancar way, a hollow way..

"oi! Aren't ya going to tell me what you are hiding inside you?" It was nothing for me to spot the power. It's not hard for me at all to sense any reiatsu, unless it is non existent. The green sheath of my blade shimmered in the moonlight. the wind blew more as we started to converse.

I sonido again behind him, Looking to see where that power was hiding. It smelt like a hollow to me. But nothing was around. I sonido back infront of him tapping my chin. Nothing was makign sense to me, he had the body of a shinigami, but a hidden dark power liek an hollow. Can anyone be like this? Do they even exist? Nothign was making sense anymore.

I stomped my foot, Reiatsu went swarming around me, green lights shimmered in the area as i got frustrated understanding this man. I was not acting hostile, just getting mustered up like a teenager in a fight with his parents would be. My red hair bursted upwards, crushing my first at my side i yelled to the man in a disoriented voice.

"what are you?! You don't even seem like the kind to have that power stored!!

#10Just goofing around karakura Town.  Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:45 pm

Anonymous
Do you think... I'll actually tell you about all my powers? Nakajima felt a little disturbed by Cross's Sonido speed as he thought about what a fight would be like. My name is Nakajima Kentaro. I used to be a Gotei 13 captain. Thats all the personal information you're going to get. Nakajima got tense, seeing the Reiatsu coming from Cross. I think I'll give you one hint. I'm neither Shinigami nor Hollow, but rather something in between. I have nothing against you as long as you cause no trouble. Nakajima was not going to start a fight. He was ready, waiting for any sign of aggression.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum