Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

#41Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:24 am

Anonymous
Nakajima noticed that a Bakudo had come out of nowhere. Its that little interfering girl again or I'm an idiot. Nakajima didn't care, however, as long as no Kido was coming his way. Nakajima prepared, knowing that Cross would break through his Kido, as it wasn't very good. There's only one thing to do now. Nakajima put his hand over his face. When he removed it, his face was covered with a hexagon shaped Hollow mask. It was white on one side and black on the other with slits for him to see out of. Then, Nakajima released his Shikai, Hinotama, and prepared for Cross to come out.

#42Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:40 am

Anonymous
I sense another bakido used in the area. this one was more powerful, more used like a master. I knew it was binding, I felt it wrap around the box. I looked at the top of the box, sensing teh hollow powers nearby.
'So mister vizard decided that he wanted to make the first move...Atleast he gave me a reason to be mad."
I walk around inside the box thinking of what to do. If I didn't do something i could be obliterated even from this weakly used kido. It was still a high level kido.
I yell so they can hear me "Sealing me up like this is just going to make me more frustrated you know!! I was doing the souls a favor, they were becoming hollows anyway!Just now they are more powerful being with me!" I put my hands on the wall, walking up my legs so i am pushing against the box.I try to push, but nothing is moving. I know once i get out i will be binded at my hands, but i don't need them when i release.
I move my hand to the pummel of my blade, pulling it out i yell "chupar,Sanguijuela!!"
an explosion happens, ripping the box apart but wrapping teh binding kido around my hands. I smile, as my hands are infront of me binded, Six sharp spiked forelegs, much like of a praying Mantis, branch off from my body. These raptorial legs have a wide range of motion, so much so that they can reach and grab its target without moving my body.

#43Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:53 am

Anonymous
Orihime stands back knowing that her speed won't be able to match theres she stores up spiritual energy so that she will be able to activate it in defense in a split moment. She was not going to play victim in this battle. She puts her hand on her hair bands.

#44Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:59 am

Anonymous
Nakajima decided to take advantage of his Hollow powers. He did a Sonido toward Cross. Bet you weren't expecting Sonido, were you? Nakajima circled Cross with his Sonido for a bit before suddenly appearing a few feet away in front of Cross. Nakajima pointed his finger at him, a large dark green Cero charging up on the tip of his finger.

#45Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:28 am

Anonymous
I roll my eyes laughing as he charges a cero. "you think one of my own attacks will hit me? from a half breed?!" I laugh as i sonido above him, using two of my mantis arms slashing down diagonally making an X shape towards him. I look behind me at the human, I don't want to attack her, even if she did do a bakido at me. I smile enjoy this fight.

#46Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:38 am

Anonymous
Orihime jumps in mid air as there doing there sonido stuff, Bakudō # 73. Tozanshō incaseing. The spell ignites at a single point as blue energy and extends upward from four points and creates an inverted pyramid that solidifies into a barrier around the Orihime. She can see out of it but all they can see is blue. She stores up energy so she will be able to have enough to trap them both, so she will be able to stop the fighting. She will start with cross cause he seems to be the stronger opponent.
Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Tozansh%C5%8D

#47Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:47 am

Anonymous
Nakajima did a Sonido away from Cross's attack. He came out behind Cross only 4 inches away and released the Cero toward the back of his head. If it hit he would do a Sonido away and say, I'm nearing my mask's limit, so it's time to step this up. Bankai! Dai Tengoku no Taiyo Senshuu Hinotama!! A blast of white hot flame flew up around Nakajima. When it cleared, he was holding a nodachi and wearing flaming armor. His Hollow mask remained, though it didn't have much time left. And then the sun began to rise. The sun! Now you really are screwed, Cross!

#48Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:05 am

Anonymous
I smile as i watch the human use kido, i was Flustered by her even more. dipping forward, i dodge teh vizards cero, missing only by inches it cuts the red hair flowing on my head. I laugh, watching him go into bankai. "Then sun has no deal in this, just because you're a hot head doesn't mean i should take you seriously." I smash my tail into the ground, bringing up rocks as i grab two chunks with two of my extensions. Holding them for a blunt werapon, my other 4 spiked mantis arms still spin around me, constantly as they have nothing to hold onto.
"So i am a threat so you had to use bankai? i walk towards him, as my open palm begins the charge for Destello blanco de diablo (Devil’s white flash) it combines Cross’ ability to use kidou and a menos’ Cero. The resulting technique is a blast that rivals the speed of a shinigami’s Byakurai and surpasses the average arrancar’s Cero. It has the width and range of a Cero, but the appearance of Byakurai. This attack, much like the Cero and Byakurai, is launched from my open palm.
i let it charge, wanting it to be more powerful than it usally is.

#49Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:22 am

Anonymous
Orihime shes the powers there useing and knows she is no match. She then remembers seeing the 4th division Captain. She still could remember the unique spiritual signature. Orihime takes out some lip stick and draws symbols upon her arms, hands and the ground using. The practitioner then places her palms away in front and generates a glowing rectangular box. She then enacts various movements of the hands to create various root-like extensions in the air which connect to the glowing rectangle. Upon once again placing her hands up to the rectangle and activating the spell the root-like extensions glow creating a network extending out from the rectangle. The spell transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing. In addition to reciting the spell, she draw specific markings on their arms, which are animated by the spell to convey the messages. "This is Orihime, I know we haven't met but i saw you in the hospital. I need your help I can not stop this fight on my own. I am not sure if you will get this message but please come help me." Bakudō #77. Tenteikūra. She says this really calm knowing panic was pointless she was in her safe barrier. This means also means that the cross and or the vizard would moost likely not hear her message.

Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 IsaneTenteikuura

#50Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 5 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:22 am

Anonymous
The limit had arrived. Nakajima's mask shattered, the pieces falling away. I did not use Bankai because I was scared. I released it because my mask was nearing its limit. This way, I can fight with enough power to stay alive until I can use my mask again. Nakajima lifted his left hand, which began to glow. His dark green Reiatsu raged around him, more concentrated than he'd let it become in a while. The nodachi in his hand began to glow white-hot. It was obviously charging for something. His left hand was glowing blindingly bright by now. He did a Shunpo, appearing in front of Cross and slashed at him, yelling, Hikari no Karate Choppu!! A cocentrated blade of Reiatsu infused light shot toward Cross from about 2 feet away. It would cut all the way across his chest if it hit.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum