Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

#21Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:25 am

Anonymous
I smirk, releasing the reiatsu from my finger. "the little things that scare off a shinigami." I laughed jumping off the wall to the side walk once again. I stop turning around watching what the shinigami was doing. I sigh, sonidoing towards the roof above the mailbox, I look down seeing a human girl. I blushed, Smiling before sonidoing down behind her.
Hahaha Finally one is out!! And a cute one at that! I jump around happy jsut to see one human upclose today.
"I didn't waste my time after all."

#22Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:22 am

Anonymous
Orihim jumps to the side, and screams out "Sai" as she points her index and middle fingers at the strange men, who came up so quickly. This is something she could use a lot faster than she could the other kido move. But it was really week and after she had done it she relizes that the targets where way to strong for this to work. "DON'T DO THAT" she screams, "AND I WAS JUST TRYING TO STOP THE POTENTIAL FIGHT." Her back is against the stone cold wall, and she stands up straight not really scared now of the strangers as she has had more time to see them. she calms down right after she screams.

#23Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:35 am

Anonymous
Nakajima jumped back before he could be hit by a weak Bakudo. Realizing that it was just a human, Nakajima relaxed. You're just a human. How did you pull off that strong Bakudo earlier? Nakajima thought it was strange that a human should be able to use Kido. He realized that the human girl was scared I'm not going to hurt you. I protect the humans living here. I am Nakajima Kentaro, he said as he held out his hand in greeting. What's your name?, Nakajima asked the human.

#24Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:54 am

Anonymous
I laugh, slashing the kido with my blade before quickly looking over her. "You are too CUTE!!" My eyes blinked mulitple times, looking over her form. I sonidoed around her, excited to see one like her. "Even you can use strong kido, thats just more things i like about you. Oh I am Cross, an arrancar."

#25Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:01 am

Anonymous
"My name is Orihime, and I get my powers mainly from the Hōgyoku, I had them before but Hōgyoku, awakened them," She smiles and there is a slite pause then she goes on , ".... I think." She accepts taka's hand and shacks it. Her personality had done a 180 she was now smiling. She nods at cross "Thank you" she says with a big smile.

#26Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:12 am

Anonymous
Just as everyone was happy, Nakajima sensed something. He felt strange Reiatsu in the area. Several Hollows were in the area! Good God! I thought I was gonna get a chance to rest, but NO. Several Hollows just had to pick now to show up. And then Nakajima's thoughts went to Cross. You! Did you bring those here?!, Nakajima asked Cross. Nakajima decided that he needed to go kill the Hollows. Never mind why they're here, we can deal with that later. I'm going to kill them. Anyone want to come?, he asked

#27Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:24 am

Anonymous
I admire Orihime ( eyes: < like this) looking her all over, her body, face, personality all were too cute. I sonido infront of her blushing over her smile.
"How long have you been like this?" i said jumping up and down.
I look over towards Nakajima, laughing. "Really? you think i brought them here? Well if you didn't relase your zanpakoutou you wouldn't be sesnsing them. You go kill them i am not interested." I tunr my face back to Orihime, Grabbing her wrists softly 'the only person i seen more beautiful was my leader, but you're human she's arrancar, I don't think she wins."

#28Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:47 am

Anonymous
Orhime looks at Cross and in a soft voice "As someone gifted with the strength to protect i must protect this town it is home to many of my friends," She turns and looks at taka in more stern voice "I am right behind yeah" She looks determined but she still has a smile.

#29Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:31 pm

Anonymous
Nakajima went to go kill the Hollows. He was gone for just a little longer than expected. Well, it seems that there weren't many Hollows, but one Vasto Lorde level Hollow. But its dead now. I killed it pretty quickly using some of my more... interesting powers. After I played with it a little, that is. Everyone noticed that there was a piece of some white thing on Nakajima's forehead. He didn't notice this and just kept talking. Anyways, what exactly are we all doing out in the cold night? You guys could come to my place if you want. Nakajima turned around, getting ready to leave, as it seemed that Cross was in a bad mood, and you don't want to be around high level Arrancars if they're angry.

#30Just goofing around karakura Town.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Just goofing around karakura Town. Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Anonymous
I look at the shinigami up and down, curling my lip as my eyes glow green looking at his reiatsu.
"Oi, whats with the white hollow mask peice on your hair? Did one just get on ya?
I sonido above him, head down looking over his head. poking at teh white fragment with my finger.
\but a hollows mask disappears with its body...I don't understand why this shinigami has it.I was getting frustraed once again, crossing my arms floating above him. i will nvere figure oyou out.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum