Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

#81Rescue Of The Sword Lilly  - Page 9 Empty Re: Rescue Of The Sword Lilly Tue May 01, 2012 10:58 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya didn't respond but she was able to hear everything within her dark mind as she hung limply over tazuma's sholder. This niightmare was over for the most part the next part of acturall being able to recover and get back in the grove of being a captain was going to be a nightmare in itself but atleast now she knows she won't have to worry about dying in her dreams by an evil mirror image of her

http://www.bleachstory.net

#82Rescue Of The Sword Lilly  - Page 9 Empty Re: Rescue Of The Sword Lilly Wed May 02, 2012 2:06 am

Anonymous
Moving amaya from my,shoulder to holding her in my arms I speak to hear softly"lets go home." Turning and entering the gargunua I yell back to kieran"lets go kieran. We have succeeded." As I enter the gargunua I walk the path to human world since soul society would noit be a good idea for an arrencar to open a gateway too. As I exit I see amelia and josh looking at,them both" so who is ready to go home to soul society?"

I open a senkimon and four hell butterflys fly out and circle around us. The giant door opens to a bright white light.

#83Rescue Of The Sword Lilly  - Page 9 Empty Re: Rescue Of The Sword Lilly Wed May 02, 2012 2:30 am

Anonymous
Joshua and Amelia both followed Tazuma through the garganta. Neither of them said a word the entire time though their face said everything or nothing at all. Amelia's expression was one of relief and happiness. Afterall she had just gotten her mother back

Joshua's however was passive and slightly sad. As far as he knew, he had just killed the one he had sworn to himself to protect, against all odds, even if it meant his own death. It had only been her orders that allowed him to kill her, with a slightly less guilty conscious. Still he didn't note where they were going, even that they were heading towards Soul Society

#84Rescue Of The Sword Lilly  - Page 9 Empty Re: Rescue Of The Sword Lilly Wed May 02, 2012 4:49 am

Senshu Yamaguchi

Senshu Yamaguchi
Senshu silently stands guard as all of the shinigami enter the void to the human world. after everyone enters the garganta immediately closes and senshu waits for Divus to arrive now that it is only the two of them. He is not exactly in the proper mood to be having some large scale battle but if the demon cares more about fighting him than worrying about his demons that are being slaughtered in soul society, senshu will ablidge him.

"Hmph..boisterous fool.."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum