Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Anonymous
"Hell Amaya, they probably don't know they gained THREE GRANDCHILDREN since you left" Joshua said" Let's see, Elyse, Jack, and Raizen. Yeah that's three."

Amelia laughed at Joshua comment before looking at Cross and shrugging
"Eclair and I are doing alright... my condition is a bit better but sadly I can't be cured of it. Tazuma said it was 'soul-deep' or something like that" She said before laughing at his donuts comment and trick" You haven't changed have you Gust?"

One of the donuts landed on Elyse's head. She picked it up and stared at it a few seconds before she began eating it herself

Anonymous
Gust wish he could lie to Amelia looking up at him, but he just sighed and shook his head. "I've changed a lot since then. But don't worry, people change alll the timeeee." he commented, swallowing hs last bite of donut. Turning around, he stopped a doorway, folding his arms. "hey kids. Mind if I borrow Josh and Amaya for a few minutes. We got to uhhh plan for an event thats secret." he said, bringing up one finger to his mouth. He turned his eyes towards the two, nodding as he brought a serious expression towards his face.

"they're going to eavesdrop. You guys know that right."

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Four childern joshua, amelia has grown."Said Amaya "they dont know anna is alive yet."Said Amaya giving the childern to amelia and Anna "Anna, Amelia and Jack "Go see the sites and stay togather i do not want to be running around the seritei to find you all.. stay with anna and listen to her I will send a butterfly after you three later."She commented pulling joshua and gust away "alright what is the deal what did you need gust?"She asked him watching them both as she looked around the area

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
"Of course they wi... oi Amaya stop pulling!!" Joshua said getting pulled away

"Shouldn't I be the guide since I lived here longer" Amelia asked, though by that point Amaya was out of earshot. She sighed, adjusting Elyse in her arms" Oh well. Jack, Anna if you two want I can show you to your divisions"

Anonymous
Gust folded his arms as he started to pace back and forth.
"There is still no Cc. at all, also the corruption in me is not getting better. He still takes over, more than ever." he stopped looking over the Amaya. "If I stay in his control for more than 30 minutes. Kill me." He said, pointing towards her. "as for you Joshua. Make sure I do not, I repeat Do not get to Raizel. He wants him. Badly."

Gust took in a deep breath. "I didn't want to tell you this in front of the kids, I don't want them to think I am A danger."

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya listened "What do you think I can do? It is not like I can keep your inner hollow in control...it was hard enough keeping taz's to focus on me when he was fighting control."Said Amaya gently to gust "But I will make sure to try helping you get back control."She added gently watching him "And Calm it own joshua or I am going to make sure you go to the fourth division."She commented

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
"Oh like even you can hurt me now. You know full well I'm just as good as you know Amaya. You send me to the fourth division I'll send you as well" Joshua said calmly, his tone joking, yet somehow serious" As for your little issue Gust, it sounds like a more major case of what Jack has. Your zanpaktou takes over. However hers only influences her personality, for now at least. Very creepy change. But as Amaya said there aint much we can do to help except restrain or kill you as needed."

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
[may i join?]

Anonymous
[[ if you join, you'll be invading since you're Arrancar. Unless you have an approved shinigami.]]

Gust smirked towards Josh and Amaya. "That was easier than I thought it was going to be. It's like you guys want to kill me anyway... aha. Joking. Joking." He commented, slapping the back of Joshua before leaning back against a tree. "You can't bind him or restrain him. You HAVE to kill. I am tired of him to be honest."

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
[I have Elian as shinigami]

"Umm..." Elian said quietly. His voice were so soft, that he was sure the shinigamis didn't notice him. "I was sent here to welcome you to Soul Society..." He said. A shy ten years old boy wasn't that unusual view in Soul Society. His real age was like baby's in Spiritual World. He stood at small distance away from Amaya and others.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum