Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya Smirked "believe me gust...we will make sure your secert is safe with us."She commented before hearing a shy voice as she turned to see another shinigami. She moved over to the child croutching down with a smile 'Well I never thought I see such a cute kid in the shinigami? What is your name and rank hun? Thankyou for welcoming us...I am Amaya Yashia, well Koshi now but your pick on my name."She commentded

http://www.bleachstory.net

Erida Seika

Erida Seika
"I-i am E-elian Tono, Ms. Amaya..." The boy said quietly, and little confused about this compliment. "Koshi, you said... Tazuma" He said, but hid the Tazuma to loud sneeze. "I am 5th Seat of 4th Division" Elian said and smiled to Amaya. He thinked about, what would bring the Divine here. As usually he wasn't aware of news...

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Yes I see some people hasn't forgotten my husband Influence."She commented with a smile she listened "You are in my sister's division she is the new lieutinent of the fourth divisio...which i think she is the commanding offical till a captain is made."She commented gently to Elian "You will love having my sister around but you see the teen over ther...he is her guard and a captain like me probrably so you will see him alot."She commented with a smile

Anonymous
"Gust, if I had truely wanted to kill you, I would've tried by now. But I don't, nor do I think I ever will so... yeah." Joshua said before looking over at the boy who had appeared seemingly outa nowhere. He only looked three years younger then Joshua but Amaya was handling the situation so he turned back to Gust" Alrighty, now can you give me any reason I haven't been assigned to a squad yet?"

Anonymous
Gust folded his arms, looking back over to josh after being distracted by the kid. "oh, OH! You haven't yet? that's strange. You did say you passed the exams, so that is really really strange." Gust moved from left to right before he came with the solution.

"I have to give you your captains test. No biggie! I know you'll pass. Amaya will have to join with me in doing do, but it shouldn't be a long or hard test for you. Seeing you have control over your bankai!.. Just don't use.. you know what. if you catch my drift."

he smiled, walking to the middle of the courtyard. "I can give it to you here with everyone as witnesses. As long as you don't leave teh courtyard, you're taking the test. Are you ready?"

Anonymous
"Whenever you are" Joshua said, drawing his zanpaktou and taking up a relaxed fighting stance a short distance away from Gust. If Gust had seen Joshua's sword before and still remembered it he would see that it was different from before. What used to be a plain wakazashi was now a wakazashi with two jutte spikes, one located along the tip of the cutting edge and another one on the lower half of the blunt side. A zanpaktou that would be very hard to kill with but easy to defend with.

Anonymous
Gust smiled, reaching back behind his right shoulder slowly pulling out his Masmune. The sheath on his back goes limp up and down on his spine. "It's going to be simple. All you have to do is show me you have the ability of a captain." he said, twirling his blade around to the blunt side, making sure Josh saw it so he know's it means it's not lethal. "I will be testing Hakuda, zanjutsu, shikai, kido, ho ho, and finally bankai."

Gust shunpo'd forward after his last word appearing infront and above Josh, brining his sword down attempting to strike in the middle.

Anonymous
"Sure thing" said before Gust shunpoed above him and attempted to slash Joshua's middle. Joshua reacted calmly side stepping while angling his Zanpaktou so that Gust's blade would wind up between the upper jutte spike and the bladed edge of his zanpaktou. Of Gust's blade got caught between them Joshua would twist his sword in a simple disarm attempt or simply to more securely catch Gust's blade within his own

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I can do his Ho Ho, Haduka and Bankai or kido."Commented amya moving towardsthem watching the battle unfolde watching them both. She battle with both and seen them grow stronger...she was proud of joshua the most for everything.

Anonymous
The blade got caught in the spike, but with the firm grip That Gust had, when Josh attempted to disarm him, Gust Brought his legs up and to the die, attempting to kick josh, while holding one hand out from his grip, doing a small reishi push.

if hit, Gust would shunpo in the direction Josh would be sent flying, forming water on the edges of his blade.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum