Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Anonymous
I was just laying there waiting on Ichigo to reply when out of nowhere he jumps up and grabs my face and then starts to drag me along.
What the hell is he think he is doing ok that it time to put him in his place. With that i mind i use one of my hands that not trying to break his grip on me and i aim it to were his face should be and make a flare of black light to try to blind him and all so hopefully to distract him enough for me to break free from his hold.
Just what the hell is he thimking for all he knows i could be one of the most powerful opponent he has ever faced and here he is doing this with out thinking about trying to get some scope on what i can do.

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
After seeing, Blade hit the descent floor hard, Ichigo Kurosaki chuckled and took a fast step, to go near him. Blade groaned frustrated as he got up in agony and pain. Ichigo Kurosaki took few steps back and looked at him. "Enough for ya,blade? " Ichigo Kurosaki said grinning and swinging his zanpaktou from its hilt wrap.

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
I get up from where you have thrown me and make noise that sound like i am hurt bad but i am not then i feel you shunpo towards me and back and i see you swing your zan i wait till it at speed then i demon flash to your side with a dull thud and burning ground then i swing my sword at your neck but stop short not a easy feat then i give a powerful kick to shove you back then i get into a stance you have not seen my sword with the tip pointed to the ground and it only covering my left side it seems like he you attack my right side i will not be able to block it fast enough.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum