Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

#11Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Anonymous
Ashur turned his head to look at the girl. His eyes found her Zanpaktaou and then raised to look her in the eyes. "I know as much about his intentions as you do. I only interfered because, though he may be my senior, I hate to see a child get hurt, be you Shinigami, human, or even an Arrancar. Don't get me wrong, I will not hesitate to kill you myself should I deem you a threat but as I see it now, you were not acting out of malice. Could it be your true intentions have yet to be revealed? Could they be a danger? I can not say since I can not see into the future, but I am not willing to risk the life of someone who has yet to do something to deserve it. Besides, I like your blue hair." Ashur winked at her before turning his head slightly back towards Udarsha but not enough to lose sight of the girl. He pulled slightly harder on the chain, tightening the loose slack, and shifted his weight onto his toes.

Word count: 183

#12Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:35 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
Udarsha, who was typed up to the ground, chuckled to himself, as he saw the shinigami appear before him. "Fool! Do you really think you can beat me?I have served the soul society for 1500 years." Udarsha thought to himself, as he released a immense power of spiritual forces. Slowly by slowly the wrapped blade, around his forearm came loose and finally it broke. Udarsha, got up slowly and stretched his arms and legs a bit and Gazed towards the shinigami who had tied him up. "Your hour has finally come, my friend !" Udarsha said with a pathetic grin on his face.

Colbolt who was yet shaked by this calmed herself, bringing out her zanpackuto from her sleeve holding it in front of her with her left hand moving sideways as her right stayed limp at her side. She opened her mouth to say her first sentence of this me meter “Why did you bring me here shinigami? Is it to end my existence like some many before you has tried? For if so then why tell me about your blade and tell me this won’t hurt? Or are you wishing to train or something? Cause I know I am no match for anyone in my rankings of any way due to age and lack of experience...”She commented to the captain commander “Plus my two bosses really don’t like shinigami basically kidnapping me.”She added as her eyes narrowed as she held her blade ready to fight.

Udarsha chuckled again and gave a stern look at the little girl. "my, my you do have a lot of questions to ask? Don’t you, girl? Well then, I shall explain everything to you, slowly. First, I need to teach this, 4th seated shinigami a good lesson!" He said as he slowly took his Zanpaktou out and stood still for a moment. Let's just wait, shall we?

Colbolt’s eyes widen watching the shinigami turn on his own captain to more keep her safe “what are you doing…why do you interfere, against your own captain Shinigami? I don’t understand why you wish to help a enemy like me.”She asked the shinigami very confused. The shinigami, who was startled by the former- captain commander’s escape, looked at her and said "I know as much about his intentions as you do. I only interfered because, though he may be my senior, I hate to see a child get hurt, be you Shinigami, human, or even an Arrancar. Don't get me wrong, I will not hesitate to kill you myself should I deem you a threat but as I see it now, you were not acting out of malice. Could it be your true intentions have yet to be revealed? Could they be a danger? I cannot say since I cannot see into the future, but I am not willing to risk the life of someone who has yet to do something to deserve it. Besides, I like your blue hair." The shinigami said as he winked at her. Holy F**k... Pedos these days...

Udarsha, who had enough of this conversation, came a few steps forward.As he put his Zanpaktou back to his own sleeve and crossed his arms around the shirt he was wearing. "Shinigami, what’s your name? I shall not fight you! Because, a small stare by me will paralyze a captain. But judging by your spiritual pressure, it will kill you!" he said as he waited for the shinigami to reply.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT : 650

http://www.bleachstory.net

#13Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:10 pm

Anonymous
Ashur smirked as the links shattered like egg shells. It was to be expected, of course, from the likes of the former Captain Commander. He straightened his posture as the broken chain hung from his relaxed hand. "I did not come to fight you, sir," he said as he slowly made his way towards his blade buried in the floor. With a quick tug he jerked it from the floor with a slight grating sound and flipped it once around his hand before catching it. "I know it would be foolish of me to challenge one such as yourself, it would only mean my doom," he muttered, the last bit mostly to himself. He paced back between them, focusing his reiatsu so that the links slowly remade themselves. As he watchted the links he peered back at Udarsha through slitted eyes and said, "But I have this weired sense of chivalry when it comes to protecting someone. Call it a weakness, I don't care. I'm sure she can put up a fight, "he smirked giving a quick sideways glance towards the girl, "But my honor will not allow you to simply attack her. If I must fight, even to the death, to protect my honor then I will. I hope you can see the reasoning in that." Ashur slashed the blade down, wind scattering loose particles of dust around him as he stared at Udarsha.

#14Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:14 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Shinigami captain, I maybe look thirteen, but I am way older then I look in either for, Quit treating me Like a damn child, I dont need to be told slowly. It is shinigami like you that gives me a headache."She growled as one thing she hated was that fact of being treated like a child by anyone at all. Sure she looked 13 but never was she truely 13. Sure she has her bi polar moment, but that is beside the point.

"Also, you the cat like shinigami, Why are you fighitng someone who clearly out ranks you? Stay out of the way Shinigami, This isnt your fight!"She said debating whether to switch hands and let her other side take control. She knew one thing, if she let her other side get control or even fight, they was sucide on her part. She then asked herself why she hasnt ran yet. The reason that popped in her head was She had no clue and the captain commander could easily caught her and could throw her like the rag doll, she seemed to be do to her figure and frame.

Colbolt watched the younger cat liked shinigami still stand infront protecting her, he even had his shinkai attack from behind. Atleast she wouldnt do that to any opponent unless she adsolutely needed to.

#15Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:36 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"I did not come to fight you, sir," he said as he slowly made his way towards his blade buried in the floor. With a quick tug he jerked it from the floor with a slight grating sound and flipped it once around his hand before catching it. "I know it would be foolish of me to challenge one such as yourself, it would only mean my doom," he muttered, the last bit mostly to himself. Udarsha grinned at him, quite happily. "But I have this wired sense of chivalry when it comes to protecting someone. Call it a weakness, I don't care. I'm sure she can put up a fight, "he smirked giving a quick sideways glance towards the girl, as he started to talk with Udarsha for a few minutes or so. Udarsha, looked at him and said " Your weakens shall get you to greater trouble! believe me! What is your name, shinigami?" Udarsha said sternly at him. Your end is upon you....

The little girl who was ignored, started shouting at him saying "Shinigami captain, I maybe look thirteen, but I am way older then I look in either for, Quit treating me Like a damn child, I don't need to be told slowly. It is shinigami like you that gives me a headache." she said roughly as she turned her self towards the shingami and gave him an awful bad looking stare, that made the shinigami "gulp" "Also, you the cat like shinigami, Why are you fighting someone who clearly out ranks you? Stay out of the way Shinigami, This isn't your fight!" she scolded the poor shinigami also and looked down at the grassy floor. What a women....

Her squeaky rough little voice was actually kind of cute as she was scolding Udarsha and the shinigami, she was kind of jumping up, that made her little breast go up and down. Seeing this Udarsha, laughed as he closed his mouth with his hands, to stop. The little girl was startled. "Well, little girl, tell me what is your name?" Udarsha said giving her a small warm smile. Your temper amazes me...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT : 400

#16Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I know very well you are not taking me seriously... My Name is Colbolt Armeshia Nanashi, Medical healer leader of the New Arrancar, Little Sister of the Omega Orgnazation. Before Aizen passed I was training to become the next 4th Epsada."She Commented stomping her foot as she shaked her head "you shinigai are all the same. You think you are so much better then everyone else in the damn world. I am fed up with how you all are. you and your pathetic Zanpackutos. We arrancar are soemwhat the same."She yelled Shaking her head from side to side. This was building up for years now and finally it came out.

#17Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:36 am

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"I know very well you are not taking me seriously... My Name is Colbolt Armeshia Nanashi, Medical healer leader of the New Arrancar, Little Sister of the Omega Orgnazation. Before Aizen passed I was training to become the next 4th Epsada." Colbolt Armeshia said as he stomp her foot in the ground and began to shake her head. "you shinigai are all the same. You think you are so much better then everyone else in the damn world. I am fed up with how you all are. you and your pathetic Zanpackutos. We arrancar are soemwhat the same." She yelled at she shook her head side to side. You are actually a fine specimen

Udarsha laughed out loud and have her a nice gaze "well,well, You do know to shout loudly. no matter, come on, and show me your release. I would love to see it!" Udarsha said grinning at her.

#18Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:48 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"No...a creepy retired teenager captain like you dont deserve to see my release form..you have a mind of a guy as everyone thinks. Plus she is not ready to come out an play, your not interesting enough for her to even want to show herself to you"she replied growling. Colbolt lifting her blade up before she dissappeared then reappeared behind the captain striking down at him since he had pissed her off.

#19Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:16 am

Anonymous
Ashur shook his head, knowing how bullheaded Udarsha could be. He jerked his head slightly as he listened to the arrancar, who said her name was Cobolt, insult Udarsha saying he was basically unworthy of seeing her released form. "Quite the mouth on you, Cobolt is it?" he asked turning around but as he did he saw her sonido away and as he jerked back to face the Captain he saw her reappear behind him and was bringing her sword down towards his back. Without thinking Ashur flash stepped to Udarsha's side and threw his shoulder into him, forcing him out of the way of the blade and Ashur saw a few locks of his hair fall to the ground as he pulled his head back. "Close one," he said feeling ever more like he was in the beginning of the ol' Mexican Standoff

#20Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 2 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Thor Blerster

Thor Blerster
"No...a creepy retired teenager captain like you don't deserve to see my release form..you have a mind of a guy as everyone thinks. Plus she is not ready to come out an play, your not interesting enough for her to even want to show herself to you" Cobalt said growling at Udarsha, as she took her blade an made a fast step. "Stupid Bitch!" Udarsha thought as he grinned to himself.

The shinigami, who was Ashur Marrok in the 2nd division 4th seat, appeared behind Udarsha. As Ashur Marrok put his hand on, Udarsha's shoulder and said " Close One." the little bitches Zanpaktou nearly missed him as he dodged it. Udarsha again took his Zanpaktou hesitantly and kept it front of his body, holding it. He grinned at her and said "This will be the final step, you make, little bitch!" as he turned himself towards the Shinigami, who was quite shaken-ed by this. Udarsha leaned towards his ear and whispered "Get out of here,Ashur Marrok. I shall end everything here!" he said as he pushed Ashur Marrok a-side. With a small push on his chest, he flown away with a enormous wind pressure. Now gazing back at Cobalt, he said "It all ends here! Bitch!"

Taking his Zanpaktou, towards his left hand, he said slowly " BANKAI (karera no tame ni kongan suru akuma no bachi)" as his zanpaktou turned itself towards the bankai form. Even though it looks like his shikai, just ten times more powerful. As he released his Bankai, black flames (Reiatsu) began to flow from his body. Slowly, it grew larger. As Udarsha screamed out load, massive sprite forces began to get release from him. Let's Do It....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
WORD COUNT : 350

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum