Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

#31Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Colbolts eyes widen as she bit her lip to keep from screaming " You bastard...."She said shutting her eyes tightly feeling his hand pierce th skin and under her breast plate. her wound hurt like hell. She would heal it if she was able to move her hands. she growled a bit as he slapped her face again. She growled "you are sick and twisted and you will never make him bow...you are a fly compared to him...and he isnt a human or shinigami, he is an arrancar just like the both of us..only he is more like Aizen or possibly better "She said glaring as their noses touched togather. She turned her face away

http://www.bleachstory.net

#32Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:17 pm

Senshu Yamaguchi

Senshu Yamaguchi
"An arrancar mm. Hmph, it matters not.. if this leader of yours is so powerful, why does he hide in the shdows instead of making himself known? if he's really as powerful as you say he is, why didn't he take down aizen when he was still in power? Why did he wait for him to die and then crawl out of the woodworks like a rat. cowardice. that is all i hear when you mention someone like that.."
Senshu slowly walks away with his hands behind his back. He then takes a seat on a table across from cobalt and clasps his hands together , resting his chin on them.

"And whats to stop me from killing you where you stand before he even gets here?"

#33Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"who says he isnt here right now and dont ask me why he hides but something big is going to go down and no matter what You are going to get killed for this."she growled feeling dizzy from bloodloos form the wound as she struggled trying to get free form her bindings as she was going to wait for michael as she knew he always seemed to know when she was in trouble

#34Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Senshu Yamaguchi

Senshu Yamaguchi
"Is that so? hmph.."

Senshu then gets up and walks towards amaya. He scowls a bit when he thinks of how she reveres this arrancar as some sort of God, saying that he could be there right now. Prepostorous. He notices that she is start to bleed out at a faster rate.

"Well, lets hope he shows himself soon. because from the looks of it, your about do die from blood loss."

Senshu sticks his index finger in her wound, twisting it a bit to cause more pain. He then takes it out and licks the blood off his finger.

"And i must say, what fine tasting blood it is.."

#35Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
she shut her eyes tightly letting out a gasp before she spat in his face "Get you finger out of my wounds and He will be here, just you wait. He will be here and you will be dead!"She yelled to him struggling more spitting at him again.

#36Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:56 pm

Senshu Yamaguchi

Senshu Yamaguchi
Senshus eyes widen in suprise and disgust. The spit on his face almost begins to steam as the anger inside him becomes palpable.

"YOU INSOLENT!.."

Senshu wipes the spit of of his face. As cobalt spits again, senshu brings his open palm hard onto her face before it can reach him.He whispers into her ear.

"I was going to let you bleed out and die in your unconciousness. but now..I THINK ILL TAKE IT SLOW.."

Senshu grabs amayas zanpakto and tosses it across the room. He then uses the hand that is still on her face to rip her away from her constraints and hold her up in the air. He then rears back his other arm and proceeds to punch her very slowly and repeatedly to make sure she feels the power in each hit.

#37Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Colbolt growled glaring at him. come on take the bait you over grown apeshe thought as she felt him rip the restrain she opened her palm "Cero."she whispered sending a Cero at his lower half, since her hand couldnt move anywhere else. She shut her eyes feeling each punch as she was screaming in her head for michael

#38Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Senshu Yamaguchi

Senshu Yamaguchi
Senshu punches amaya, and soon after, her limp hand glows.

"?!"

Senshu spots this with just enough time to grab her hand and aim the blast away from him. It still manages to burn his blood red loin cloth however, leaving him only with his arrancar pants and boots. he growls and flies upwards through the room, making sure amaya takes the force first and they end up in the air with her now even further away from her weapon. He then punches her more, going until he hears the sound of bone cracking. He flips her around , still holding her face so that her back is to him. He begins to punch at her spine.

#39Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Amaya felt very dazed by his punhes to the face as she oughed up a bit of blood when she felt the hard eilling rash against her back as soon they were in the air of the moonlight sky. She felt him cease his asult of her face which was beaten bruise with possibe broke blone naturally slowly rehealing themselves along with blood.

Soon instead of holding the front of her neck she felt him holding the back before her eyes widen as she let out a painful scream when he took punches to her spine on.

#40Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] - Page 4 Empty Re: Chasing a ghost [Amaya/ Senshu/Ashur] Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 am

Senshu Yamaguchi

Senshu Yamaguchi

The Vengence

Senshu grins at the sound of Amaya screaming. He punches her spine a few more times.

"Go ahead yell! Here I'll scream with you!
AH SOMEBODY HELP!!!Don't you get it woman, no one can hear you?"

Senshu whispers in cobalts ear.

"It would seem your God is not with you after all..you're all alone.."

He then rears his right leg back and forces his knee directly into the dead center of her spinal cord, pulling her body towards him as he does to intensify the impact.

"That's why the only thing that matters is your own strength!"

He then throws he hard down into the pavement below, looking down on her with disgust after he does. He holds up one finger and energy begins to charge at it's tip.

"I grow weary of you arrancar..."

The energy continues to charge until senshu lowers his arm and pauses for a second. a thought crosses his mind.
He sonidos to infront of her and crosses his arms.

"You know what..No, i am not going to finish you off, that would be no fun, besides, i think you've learned your lesson. Instead i'm going to let you cling to your wreched life. Cling to it and grow stronger so that you can take your revenge on me, then we can have a real fight."

Senshu turns around.

"I have no interst in weaklings that can not fight back..unless of course you wish for a warriors death. that much i can oblidge.."

Senshu slowly begins to walk away.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum