Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Anonymous
Hear the ring to from blades cell phone I cannot help but chuckle as he takes the call I finish my,food he then delievers bad new"i see blade as I have both members of my weapon development department here I assume the dead line will be made correct? I could have a nerve agent accidently leaked into the lab after completely sealing it off of course. That should speed up their work." I look back and forth to rinzler and blade but not before pulling out an iphone like device showing that I,was more then serious.

(2000th post)

Anonymous
"oh trust me my lord let just say that they will get a vist from me in the next hour or two if i dont get a update and depending on how it is i might just do that my self but they are trying to make a lesser version of my air style sword style and other demon abilities even if they dont now it." and so i take a seat and finish what i had started before i got that call.

Anonymous
"so that is the project,huh. Lesser versions of demon abilities a genius move my friend. That must be why our weapons are selling fast and strong." I place my,phone back into my,suits inner pocket I,then look at blade "make sure you,do and bring the head of that project,to my,office with yourself and rinzler as well for a meeting. Humans are no use unless they know their true purpose."

Anonymous
Rinzler listened to Blade's conversation, the man on the other end must of been a fool, very soon he would suffer the wrath of Omega. Rinzler nodded to Jacob, he would get the job done, this man would beg for death by the time he was done with him. Rinzler looked out the window, it would appear that they would soon enter Japanese airspace, amazing how Demonic Magic and technology could be used in a simple equilibrium.

Anonymous
"rinzler you are all to silent now. speak my friend tell me whats on your mind?how do you,feel about returning home?" I say rinzler as he looks out the window

#36Rinzler Demon of vengeance  [Demons only] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rinzler Demon of vengeance [Demons only] Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Anonymous
Rinzler usually did not speak when others were around, he preffered using his voice with only his master, however this would be an exception "forgvie me for my rudness, I am very overjoyed to return home, the only thing that has be on my mind is how we are to deal with the man on the phone with Blade"

#37Rinzler Demon of vengeance  [Demons only] - Page 4 Empty Re: Rinzler Demon of vengeance [Demons only] Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:29 am

Anonymous
Knowing of rinzlers way as it was I am suprised to hear him speak around blade" we are overjoyed as well to have you return to us. Now to,get more of our people also i'm sure the punishment will fit the embarrasment of the,issue." I stand up and walk,to,the large window in the cabin. I,see japan coming into view "we are close to home my friends."

Anonymous
I got a text not too soon after rinzler talked which was strange for i had him peg as one of the deadly quiet type then i look at the text and i chuckle then i say.
    "ho it seems that we may have a new head researcher from this message this kid not only fixed the problem but he added a booster to it that with a little work from me or rinzler and we may be able to use it to boost are own power and you know what if i remember right this kid on the fast track to become a demon."

Anonymous
Rinzler looked at Blade, a kid had solved the problem for them? At least he didn't have to get his hands dirty. "So he will become a demon, interesting, what is this boost you speak of Blade?" Rinzler's curiosity had peaked at the mention of this boost.

Anonymous
"rinzler, I still want you,to,bring me the head of the weapons development. Blade you are to inspect to see if,this weapon is truely worth having Omegas symbol places upon it." I do not accept failure regardless if it is fixed before exploding into a bigger problem. I look at rinzler too see his response to my directive

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum