Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

#21Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Anonymous
I reach out and grab Pronto's hand as he helps me up, hearing Zuma's quip I reply, "Oi, I wasn't IN the tree for once, the shade happened to be best at the base of it" I join Zuma's laughter.

Looking towards Kieran I answer "Sure you can join in, we can see how Pronto wants it to go, cause I don't mind any format... Kinda wanna do a FFA now" I end with a beaming smile, the wind beginning to gust around me as my reiatsu flares a bit. My hand now sits on the handle of my Zanpakuto, my thumb pushing it slightly out of the sheath.

Quickly I take a swig of sake, noticing I'm running low I glance back towards Zuma,"Hey Capt'n Zuma, think I can get some more of this sake of yours sometime?"

#22Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:28 am

Anonymous
"how about now some just got done now." I pull a medium size bottle out of my bag on the side the kanji for apple is painted on ,i hand the bottle to Nao"hope you like it I never made apple before." I reach up and lock my zanpacto into it's shethe.

#23Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:00 am

Anonymous
Taking the bottle of sake, I open it first smelling it, then taking a large swig. "Zuma you outdo yourself, this sake taste awesome!" I exclaim. I smile widely, then silently take my Zan out of her sheath, before walking into a more open portion of the area I begin a few complex Kata while combining my reiatsu and control over the air flow, together making an impressive display. Towards the end of the first kata my reiatsu spikes and a thin blade of air cuts me diagonally across the chest.

Feeling the cut I begin laughing "Ah man I did it again.."

#24Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:17 am

Anonymous
Smiling slightly I pull Up Lt.Minoru with my arm. The wind picks up slightly as the smell of the grass enters my nostrils. I stop rolling my zanpakoutou in my right fingertips, gripping the sheath tightly as i look at The captain wanting to join in the spar.

"It's your choice captain, I am just lookign to have some fun." I smile brightly as I place the hilt of my zanpakoutu on my left shoudlder walking into the open are near Lt. Minoru. I let out a long ,exhausting yawn as I wait for the Captain Kierans' decision on the battle.

"well?..."

#25Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:29 am

Anonymous
(ooc there are two captains present,please clearify on which captain you are refering to)

#26Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:36 am

Anonymous
(ooc oops sorry i thought i typed Kieran SOrry about that >,<))

#27Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:45 am

Anonymous
"hmmm i think a three way spar will be good heh you can even gang up on me but there got to be ground rules i will leave that up to you two lt. To make them i dont want to over power you or indanger you." i say then i place my hands together to disspell the lightning.

#28Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:56 am

Anonymous
"It most certainly is capain Tazuma"

Hollis says as he watches the 10th squad leader take a drink of sake. Edwards silently watches as everyone discuses a possible three way battle. He continues to smile as he takes out an apple from the inside of his over sized captain's haori. The brown skinned man rubs the red fruit on his sleeve before taking a small bite out of it. He slowly and silently munches on his snack of choice while watching to see how everything plays out..

#29Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:00 am

Anonymous
"i'll place a barrier around you all when you,spar. Any damage done will heal when it is dispeled so no need to worry " I smile saying that to,kieran,gust,and Nao.

#30Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:07 am

Anonymous
"Well lets see...this is only for fun. So we don't have to be all serious about it. Everything else is fine with me. Lets either let you,captain Kieran, or Lt. Minoru Make up the rest of the rules."

I playfully spin the hilt of my shoulder as i do some squats, loosing up my legs. Smiling i anxiously waiting for Minorus' Rules of the spar. This would be my first spar in a while outside the academy and as the new lt. Of 11th division. Even though I have not yet met my captain, i would be aiming to making them proud.
""I've never done a three way spar, but this sounds like it's going to be some fun."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum