Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

#31Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:37 am

Anonymous
I stand there drinking some sake while I ponder my rule selection. "Well would you guys rather be limited to our sealed zanpakuto, or shall we add shikai into the mix?" I ask quickly while popping my blade out of the sheath a bit more. "I'm fine with anything else....oh yeah before I start.." with a few quick hand gestures a tornado shaped seal appears on the back of my neck, I point to it before explaining.. "just a weak seal so that my reiatsu doesn't go too out of control..after all we're just sparring" I laugh nervously at my lackluster control over my reiatsu.

#32Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:01 am

Anonymous
I nod my head in the rules stated my Minoru.
"Going up to shikai is fine with me. How about kido?"
I stretch more, loosing up my limbs as i get ready for the spar. I lay on the ground placing my sheath on the front of my knees, pulling them towards my chest. I smile anxiously as i expect this spar to be the most fun I have had in a while. I roll my neck, popping every bone that is possible.

"Proper stretching can make your movements more fluid and decrease your chance for injury." I said smiling with a childish look.

#33Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 am

Anonymous
As everyone was preparing to spar, another shinigami showed up. He was wearing a standard Shihakusho with a lieutenant insignia bearing the kanji for 5 on the left arm. He had short, recently cut light brown hair, dark green eyes, and slightly dark skin. He stood 5' 6.5''. At his left side was a sword with a red hilt and a black octagon cross guard in a gray sheath.
I hope I'm not interrupting anything said the Shinigami. He didn't look old, but his voice sounded like he was at least 70. He was in fact 667 years old. I'm the Division 5 Lieutenant, Takami Kawamaru. It's good to meet all of you. His hand dropped to the hilt of his sword. Looks like you guys are about to spar. Sounds fun. May I join?

#34Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:05 am

Anonymous
I turn and face the newest.member to the gathering"welcome and hello Lieutenant Takami Kawamaru. How is the fifth division treating yoy. I am captain of the tenth division Tazuma Koshi. The captain here is about to spar with the vice captain Nao and a partner of his choosing." I extend my hand to shake his hand

#35Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:22 am

Anonymous
hm?

As captain edwards eats his apple he notices a new arrival. Hollis gets a good look at the mans face and realizes that it matches the picture from the file on his new lt. Hollis takes one more bite before casually walking up to the shinigami and extending his hand with a smile.

[color=cyan]hello, im hollis edwards, your new captain, its quite an honor to finally meet who will be working alongside me..[/color@@]

Hollis says before taking another bite.

i think its a wonderful idea to have all the luitenants do battle. We can see which squad produces the best crop so to speak, hmhm

#36Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:29 am

Anonymous
Hello, Captain Tazuma, nice to meet you said Takami as he shook his hand. They're really nice in 5th, though some people are a little creepy. Well, if I can't join, it'll be fun to watch this sparring said Takami. Another man arrived and spoke to him. He realized this was his Captain. Nice to meet you, captain said Takami, shaking his captain's hand.

#37Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:34 am

Anonymous
I place the point of my sheath into teh ground as I push forwards, Leanign slightly as I bring one hand up to wave at the new face.
" hiya, I'm 11th division lt. Zeipher Pronto. Nice to meet you." I yelled across the field, still stretching for my upcoming spar. Hearing Captain's Edwards comment, I nodded my head. That would be a fun match to prove to their captains what they were capable of.
" I have no problem with that Idea, That would seem fun. But you know 11th si going to be victorious in this. We are made for battle.

#38Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:40 am

Anonymous
Seeing another new face appear I turn to introduce myself, Hey there Lieutenant Takami Kawamaru, I'm Lt.Minoru Nao of squad 2, nice too meet you.

I start doing some Kata again, So all of us Lt's eh? knowing shikai has been accepted I silently enter mine and switch too my dual sword kata.

So I'm sorry too say but I can't let my Captain down before meeting her, so i've gotta prove squad 2 is the best My smile is beaming, the winds beginning to circle my blades.

#39Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:47 am

Anonymous
Hey, Zeipher, nice to meet you said Takami. Hello, Minoru, nice to meet you. It seems that I'll be facing you in battle soon. I can't make a bad 1st impression on my Captain said Takami, his hand touching his sword hilt once again.

#40Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 am

Anonymous
Hearing,hollis' comment I quickly respond"well sadly I have no vice captain so for now I am just watching but as soon as I get a vice captain I can assure you that the tenth division is the premier division." Looking forward I say to Nao " be careful I heard this one is difficult to deal with(refering to,gust) and I am sure captain amaya will be proud to have you in her division."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum