Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

#61Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Anonymous
Seeing a Byakurai shooting at him, Takami tried to dodge, but was hit in the palm of the left hand. Then he noticed blades of wind shooting toward him. Bakudo #39: Enkosen!! This formed a round shield that stopped the wind blades that were shot in his direction. He turned toward Zeipher who was in a sphere of water and said Hado #11: Tsuzuri Raiden!! Electric current shot toward Zeipher in the sphere of water. If it hit, it would electrify the water and probably Zeipher too. Takami then turned and shot a blade of darkness at Minoru.

#62Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Anonymous
I smirk, making the water shield became motionless, asborbing the electrical current as I rolled out. But one of Minorus eindscars caught my calf, resulting in gash, dripping across my leg.
TOok that long to get blood drawn, atleast it was worth it
I twirl my shikai, sending the electric filled bubble towards the skin towards takami
Hado number 33 :Sōkatsui! I shot the wide blue energy blast towards the ubble and Takami, if struck the bubble would make a "electric rain" dripping down on all shingami in the fight, resulting in some shocks. Takami was in the rang of the blast, which could hit is whole body.

#63Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Anonymous
Smirking I reply to Zeiphers remark with "And first blood goes to me! This is just too fun! I now begin laughing as I charge into the fray, failing to notice the blade of darkness in my over-excitement it cuts a 6" long gash horizontally across my upper body. Muttering to myself 'damn I got hit after all'.

I then notice that Zeipher is open to an attack after his attacks on Takami, I charge towards him with shunpo, and activate my Shunko increasing my speed further, I bring both my blades forward to slash an X across Zeiphers upper body. If succeeding Zeipher would suffer two 6" long and 1.5" wide gashes.

#64Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:41 am

Anonymous
Takami noticed the Sokatsui coming toward him. Crap!! I need to do something quick! Bakudo #39: Enkosen!! A round shield formed and protected Takami from the blast. Then he saw electrified rain coming down. Bakudo #37: Tsuriboshi! A large net formed in the air, catching the electric rain. As a final touch, Takami used Hi Shiro to shoot an X of white fire at Zeipher.

#65Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:56 am

Anonymous
I smirk as I see the rain being caught by the net. Suddenly a shadow of Minrou appears infront of me. I catch on of his blades on my staff as one makes a gash across my shoulder to my chest.
"seems like you are having fun making me bleed~"I raise my leg, attempting to thrust a kick in the fut of Minoru, if succeeded i would attempt to whip my tridents blunt side across his face.
I look over towards Takami, watching the white X coming towards me. Raising my hand towards the sky, i yell in all my anger Hado #38 Hyōsekkai Sennari!"
Large ice stones fall from the sky, not only at takami, but at Minoru and myself, once i close my hand the ice will stop falling. I turn my head towards Minoru, smirking. I looked at him as a friend, but a worthy rival.
""Why don't we let Lt. Takami get some spilt blood on him? See if he can close my hand. You can try too.

#66Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 am

Anonymous
Taking a hit from the blunt end of Zeipher's trident I get knocked away from the fight, as I regain balance I notice Zeipher's hado go off causing large chunks of ice to fall from the sky. I now begin dodging ice fall as I begin chanting "Scattered Bones of beasts, spire, vermillion crystal, Steel wheel, If ‘tis moving its wind, If ‘tis still its sky, the tone of clanging spears fills the empty castle!" I point the palm of my right hand in Zeipher's direction before finishing, "Hado #63 Raikoho!" a large wave of yellow energy fires at him with full power.

My attention then shifts to Takami as I point a finger from my left hand at him yelling out "Hado# 4 Byakurai!" A concentrated lightning bolt fires from the tip of my finger streaking towards the right shoulder. I then take of with shunpo trying to get above the two.

#67Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 am

Anonymous
Watching the three vice captains battle it out I am constantly forming battle plans for the three and myself" gust can manipulate his shikai well for being and awkward shape, very interesting he may be perfect for the postion." I say quietly to myself

#68Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:20 am

Anonymous
Takami smiled as he realized just the thing to stop the ice. Bakudo #1: Sai! If this succeeded, it would lock Zeipher's arms together. In his effort to stop Zeipher's Kido, Takami didn't notice the Byakurai.It hit his left arm, making a hole in the wrist. Several ice stones hit Takami. Where they landed, thy made 1-inch deep holes. I need to put a stop to this. Bakudo #8: Seki!! A bubble that would last for 1 post formed around Takami. Now to get you back, Zeipher!! Bakudo #21: Senkienton! A blast of red smoke spewed everywhere. Takami did a Shunpo and appeared in front of Zeipher, pointing his hand at him. Hado #54: Haien!!! A blast of purple energy capable of severing a limb or causing severe organ damage if it hit shot toward Zeipher.

#69Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:44 am

Anonymous
Looking at both attacks coming from every direction, i drop out of the sky ,dodging the direct kido blast from Takami on the side of a ice shard, jumping form each one, dodging every kido attack landing on the ground below in front of Min. Still keeping my hand open i look up towards Takami.
not just kido and hado is going to down me boy!" I rush towards Min, flash stepping agsint random shards, as a dual head forms on the base of my staf, brachning off into a staff floating behind me.,I slide agsint the ground, taking dirt and rocks with me as i jump ona shard right above min.
bakido number 26 Kyakko!" The light form the bakido bounced off the shards of ice, magnifing teh light to make it brighter as I jump behind him. Rushing towards minoru with quiet footseps, aiming for a blunt attack to the back of his thighg. I send my floating staff up to takami, as it mimics the movement of my actual staff.

#70Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:06 pm

Anonymous
Blinded by Zeiph's Bakudo I let out an 'Arg' as I feel the air currents around me shifting, something was closing in on my leg. I drop my left blade over the trident as it hits my thigh, the chain of my zan now looped around it I yank on it loosening Zeipher's grip on it I grab at it while I bring my right blade in for a hack at Zeiphers torso. "C'mon Zeipher gotta do better than blinding me!" I begin emiting large amounts of reiatsu with Zeiph in close proximity, both of us getting caught in the now cutting winds.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum