Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

#51Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 am

Anonymous
Takami evades the water whip but then gets hit in the side by a wind blade. Crap! That was too close for comfort to some vital organs. Takami said. The blade had made a 4 inch deep gash that was about 1.5 inches wide. Blood from the wound began to drip onto the ground. Takami's orange reiatsu began to glow around him. He pointed one hand at Zeipher, who was attacking Minoru Hado #54: Haien! Takami yelled. A blade of purple energy shot toward Zeipher. If it hit, it would cause a deep wound. Then Takami's sword began to glow with white-hot flame as he charged up for his special attack. I didn't want to do this yet, but I'm wounded, so it looks like I have to said Takami. Hi Shiro!! he yelled. A stream of white-hot flame shot out of his sword toward Minoru extremely fast. If it hit, it would slash across Minoru's chest in an X shape.

#52Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:26 am

Anonymous
"offensive bakudo thrown everywhere haha Where is the actual sword play guys?" He would yell as he is falling towards the ground.
The Purple kido was coming towards Him fast, If struck he would more than out of this spar as soon as it began. He Pointed his body straight down, Trident leading as a straight line to gain speed falling. the edge of of his shin caught the blast of the kido, Creating a gash along the leg. Bleeding he stood up, kicking his leg to remove the dripping blood.
"I'm part of the 11th squad, you should know I won't go down easily."
His water whip was still active as he ran across the field towards the two shinigami. Grunting as he approached the two men his whip breaks off the trident, but starts to form a staff behind him slowly, As each minute passes it looks more and more liek a clone of a trident. Once near Takami, he slides on the ground, Pointing his real trident forwards, atttempting to us it as leverage to push upwards for a kick, Following him is his water trident, acting a a defensive blunt trident as it bubbles with pressure control.

#53Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:56 am

Anonymous
Recovering from my windscar attack I notice Zeipher falling through the air towards me, trident pointed at me when Takumi uses a Hado aimed at Zeipher. "Jeeze guys, time for this to get more interesting eh?" laughing all the while, suddenly I see a white hot 'X' of flames streaking towards me, No way, not adding ANOTHER X shaped scar! with a quick burst of my reiatsu I attempt to shunpo out of the way, getting caught by the flames on my arm. Argh!

Recovering my stance I switch one of my blades in a reverse grip and charge towards Zeipher as he attacks Takumi, I attempt to slash him horizontally across the back with the blade held in a reverse grip, followed by a vertical slash with my second blade. Time for some swordplay guys! I say while laughing a bit.

#54Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:36 pm

Anonymous
Captain Edwards continues to eat his apple as he silently watches and listens to everyone claimin their division to be the strongest. Hollis simply smiles to himself as he watches all of the lt's begin their battle. He listens to tazuma as he speaks of the tenth division and retorts while still watching the fight.

"Hmhm. well, i can't say i personally have that much strength or skill myself but there is one thing that sets the 5th division apart from the rest of the courtguards.."

Hollis takes another bite of apple and swalows it before turning his head towards tazuma

"..Were the most unpredictable.."

Hollis turns back to watch the fight as he continues munching his snack.

#55Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 am

Anonymous
As Minoru started to attack Zeipher, who was aiming a kick at him, Takami defended himself. He pointed his finger at Zeipher's leg and said Bakudo #10:Horin! An orange rope moved towards Zeipher's leg. If it hit, it would wrap around Zeipher's leg. Then, Takami would shoot a blade of fire from his sword at Minoru.

#56Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:47 am

Anonymous
I Pull back my leg from the bakudo, Pushing forward as i do a front flip, Parrying Minorru's slashes with my two tridents. I spin 360 degrees as i land behind both men. With them standing in front of me I spin my trident, stiring up the water that floats around me. Grinning, I step on the current as i dash forward towards both shinigami, both tridents at my side, i start to spin on teh current, Acting like a knife that is barrel rolling. I laugh as i continue to spin towards the two shinigami Lts.
This is more fun than i thought it would be" I say while laughing.
I attempt to slash from teh bottom up to both shinigami once i reach them, if succeeded I would stop in place, Kicking back the current of water towards the men. attempting to blast them against the wall.

#57Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:06 am

Anonymous
My attention wavers slightly as I watch Zeipher not only block my attacks, but manages to get on the otherside of both myself and Tamaki. Then I notice Takami's fiery blade hurtles towards me at the same time Zeiphers odd spinning attack started towards myself and Takami. Immediately I began thinking through my few choices of getting hit by both attacks, dodging one to get hit by the other, or pull off something fancy.

Laughing to myself I decided to try for something fancy, 'I hope this works' First jumping into the air I quickly muttered the incantation for Hado #63 before shouting "Hado #63 RAIKOHO" almost immediately the hado collided with Tamaki's flame blade attack, causing a small explosion of dust, hiding myself from Zeiphers view for the moment as I began chargin a windscar in both of my blades(1post charge) If I succeed the goal would be too send one after the other towards Zeipher(so one would be fired in my next post the second would follow in the post of whoever is after that post)

#58Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 am

Anonymous
Takami moved to block Zeipher's slash with his blade. While the blades were still touching, Takami decided to try something dangerous. Hado #12: Fushibi! said Takami, spreading a great net of fire around the area. The net was extremely unstable, and another Kido would make it blow up. Takami jumped into the air and yelled Hado #11: Tsuzuri Raiden!! A stream of electric current shot toward the net. If it hit, the net would explode around both Zeipher and Minoru.

#59Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Anonymous
Watching both en jump in the air i smile wickedly as i watch the electrical current shot towards the kido net. i place my hand ofrward, sending the floating defensive water trident straight towards the electrical shot. I spin my real trident causing water once again to stir around me.
"this is starting to get too fun!" I yell encasing myself inside the stirring water.
I look up noticing a explosion of dust, but minoru was no where to be found. I think to myself, looking around the area towards takami.
I rush forward still inside the water, running in patterns not in a straight line as it would be harder to hit. The front of my trident glows blue as it collects the moisture from the air around me. Small balls of condensation appeared on the staff as i slowly filled them with reiatsu (1 post charging for water bullet)

#60Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Anonymous
Seeing Zeipher dart around coated in a sphere of water I couldn't help but chuckle, the dust cloud managed to hid me long enough to charge up a Windscar attack in both my blades. Now lowering my spiritual pressure as much as I could I vanished from the dust cloud appearing above the zig-zagging Zeipher, he was about to pass a few meters from Tamaki as I slashed both my blades towards them "WINDSCAR!" 6 blades of reiatsu infused wind shot forth from the blades, which I quickly followed up with an Hado #4 Byakurai aimed directly at Tamaki(used without incantation or speaking the hado's name thus making it approx 40-45% power) Setting myself up once again I prepared to use my shoddy Shunko(flash cry) to get into the fight fast.

[Windscar now cannot be used for another 2 posts of mine]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum