Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

#41Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:59 am

Anonymous
The thought of battle makes my body tingle, I get excited almost too excited. I raise my zanpakutou out of its sheath slowly, as I smile. I look around teh area making sure no one is in danger as I throw my blade up in the air.
"Rain, Cheolpa!"
A dark cloud hovers over me as a staff slowly lowers from the Bottom. The trident prongs slowly From as teh water reveals its steel. I spin the trident behind my back, and in front of me, loosing up,doing some exercises.
"first time in the public i have used this outside of the Academy nd lt. tests. Hopefully If my captain is watching from somewhere else, I won't be a disappointment.

#42Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:08 am

Anonymous
Time for me to get started as well said Takami as he drew his sword, which had a red blade. He pointed it to his right. Bureizu, Kurai Hi said Takami. There was a flash of flame. When it cleared, Takami was holding a broad sword that was black on the left and red on the right. Let's fight! said Takami.

#43Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 am

Anonymous
(ooc: should we wait for Kieran or just start a Lt only spar???)

#44Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:18 am

Anonymous
(ooc; Up to the other captains.)

#45Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 am

Anonymous
"hmm i good i can still join but if it a lt. only battle all i can say is that 7th squad has not one at the moment but if there was he or she will come out on top and hi Takami welcome." i say as another shinigami joins.

#46Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:03 am

Anonymous
Brandishing my shikai I flare my reiatsu, charging towards Pronto slashing my left blade for his shoulder, my right blade I hold in a defensive position with a finger pionting towards Takami I call out Hado:#4 Byakurai A blue bolt of energy charges in Takami's direction. I wont be holding back much I apologize

#47Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:12 am

Anonymous
I stab forward catching the blade between my prongs. Using it as leverage, i ump overhead Minoru,Pulling myself down, attempting to land a kick on his left shoulder, if landed, I would Dflip behind him, landing a few feet away.
Looking at Takami, I stand still, with my staff spinning infront of me.
" this is going to be a fun little game.: As he says that, water begins to drip of the middle prong, his shikai ability slowly begins to warm itself up.
He stands there waiting for someone to make a move.

#48Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:17 am

Anonymous
Seeing the Byakurai attack, Takami put up a defense Bakudo #32: Shitotsusansen A wall of yellow energy formed and there was an explosion as the offensive and defensive Kido collided. Takami then attacked with his own Kido. Hado #32: Shakkaho! a ball of red fire shot towards Minoru.

#49Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:25 am

Anonymous
I block Pronto's kick with the flat of my left blade(still leaving a 'foothold' then seeing the ball of fire I spin my right blade in my hand as I funnel reiatsu into it, the result is a current of wind laced in reiatsu colliding with the Shakkaho, effectively stopping the attack. I then begin charging my left blade with reiatsu before shunpo'ing so that both Takami and Pronto are lined up in my line of attack. With a large sweep of my left sword I shout Windscar!!! 3 blades of wind rip through the ground towards the two of you. My right blade settles into another defensive pose, waiting for an attack.

#50Retriving the days work(Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Retriving the days work(Open) Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:51 am

Anonymous
Watching the wind blades storm towards me, I point the trident as a hwhip like water rope extendes outwards, Looping on a branch on a nearby tree, pulling himself to land on the limb. He then swipes his whip twoards takami, attempting to wrap around the knees of him. If succeeded, he would pull Takami, towards Himself, sliding against teh ground, He gets up rushing towards Minrou, as He jumps in teh sky, falling trident first above Minoru.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum