Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Colbolt kept ahold of him as he face her. she rested her head against his cheast feeling him release a gran rey cero and telling the shinigami this is over. "I ruin it cause jack needs us back at the headquaters and I have alot of training ahead to turn this one into one of us."She commented gently letting go as she moved into the garguata "Come Takami, enter the darkness and embrace the path you choose."She commented to takami as she paseed him

http://www.bleachstory.net

Anonymous
Takami watched the ongoing fight. The Shinigami had lost. Minoru was crumpled and broken on the ground and only a tired and weakened Sato was left to withstand the three of them. Sato fired a Bakudo, but Veloz launched a Gran Rey Cero while yelling that the fight was over. The Gran Rey Cero destroyed the Bakudo and continued toward Sato with its remaining energy. That was when Veloz turned away from the battle and opened a Garganta telling Colbolt to come and bring her new subordinate. Takami saw Colbolt walking past him and telling him to enter the darkness and embrace the path he chose. Takami now turned from the two Shinigami and said "Yes, it is time to leave this place." as he walked into the Garganta. Mere inches inside the Garganta, Takami turned one last time. He untied the lieutenant's badge on his arm and flung it to the ground. Then, he spoke one last time. "Shinigami, bring back this badge and also bring tidings of what has befallen here." You live only because we need you to be our messenger. Do not think it will be so at our next meeting." said Takami. With that, Takami Kawamaru turned and went into the Garganta and vanished from the sight of the Shinigami.

Anonymous
Veloz P.o.V

With a smirk I sighed and walked towards the gargantua, Of course Jack wants us back... he always does ruin my fun if I hunt without him. My words were vicious and I began to laugh immensely as I walked through the gargantua following Colbolt and her new subordinate, Takami. The gargantua closed leaving two battered shinigami in the clearing, the signs of battle evident.

Minoru P.o.V

With a groan, and a blood filled cough, I forced myself from the ground. As I did so I could hear and feel the broken bones shifting. I looked around, unable to see much from my sitting position, but I could feel that the Espada and Takami had left. With a groan I let out a rage and pain filled yell before coughing up another glob of blood. Damnit... My voice was weak, all I could do is wait on Sato to find and help me, if I moved any further on my own I knew I'd injure myself further.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum