Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

#31Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:33 am

Anonymous
(OOC: Manda is #6, not #8. she was promoted after my app was done.)

Manda waited for Crow to answer. She saw him look at her and thought that he looked like Cross. She shrugged it off and and said, "Yo, you gonna answer me or are you just gonna sit there? If your just gonna sit there like that I'll just have to take off." She was not gonna wait forever for him to answer. She was not in the mood to play around.

#32Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Anonymous
Crow's eyes kept on with that narrow and lifeless gaze he was in no mood to play himself but then again he wasn't how he used to be, use to feel anything he turned around as a black bubble formed over him slowly he turned back into his child form and began to walk

"Go away.."

Said Crow as he walked again getting a little further into the distance he inhaled deeply and sighed he was still tired from that little dispute he and Cross had and still there were a few wounds that needed closing up but nonetheless he just really wanted to be alone. Yet, he still wanted to know what presences made themselves known before his twin brother.

#33Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:18 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I smell blood."Commented Luna "I will be back Suna, Dont do anything stupid."she commented sondioing away from Her twin stopping infront of cross. Her long braid flowed in the wind. Her blood red eyes watched him moving her white bangs out of her eyes sight "You are the one I am smelling...You bare alot of wounds."She commented gently to him. he adjusted her open white jacket as she watched him closely

http://www.bleachstory.net

#34Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:42 am

Anonymous
Cross looked down at the little girl. Rolling his eyes as his wounds start to heal up. "What about it?" He commented as he blew his bangs out of his eyes. Cross didn't like to be judged on the spot. No one would like that overall. So he just stood there, letting his red eyes pierce into the little girls eyes. Cross had no beef with the girls. he just wasn't in the mood to be played around with. "What are you two doing out here? Shouldn't you be in los noches or something?" Cross didn't know what the girls were doing out there, nor did he care for the moment. He was still heated from Crow.

#35Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:50 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"We are two normal araancar with no home. We have just been traveling and killing hollows that want to kill us. We havn't found a home yet to live in...You can't kill us for not liking the smell of blood" Commented luna watching cross as she could tell he was pisse off

#36Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:58 am

Anonymous
Manda looked at Crow for a moment as he walked away. "Whatever. That's what I get for careing." she said, kicking up a bunch of sand before heading off to look for the other group she sensed. She only hoped the people in that group were more friendly than Crow was.

#37Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:01 am

Anonymous
Crow's eyes moved from one person to another it was just like a game when one left another would appear but instead this one told him that he was the one she smelled and that I was suffering wounds, it was true I did suffer wounds all great and small but soon they all closed up his eyes made contact with hers however then past her off to where his brother still was then back to her "Another is with you?"

Came out his child voice as he had been in child form, Mortem Articulo tucked away into back his curiosity sparked some, it was the first time he had some emotion more than little it had seemed and he wished to know who came with this arrancar.

#38Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:11 am

Anonymous
Once Cross's wounds healed his voice cracked, going back to his chibi form slowly. Looking up at the girl, Cross pouted out his lips. "wut? Stop looking at me!!" Cross was getting a little annoyed with the girl. He didn't care that he thought she was cute, he just shook his head, sonido'ing around the girl. "I dink you need a home! wright?" Cross didn't mind helping out the girls, Crow might not like it. But Cross didn't care, he kept on talking to the girl out of excitement. "So yu are a twin too? Suwheet! I am owne too! Except mah brotter is really really ebil. He's noting like me at awll."

#39Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:26 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Yes, I did come with someone."said Luna moving her head towards Suna before pointing her left white gloved hand "That is my twin Suna Yashika. We are sisters and partners, One does not exsit without the others."Said Luna to Crow "You are amazing to be able to change age form like that it is mysterious and cute."She commented to Crow with a blank, 'i dont care' voice.

Suna Smiled "We woould Like a home and you are so adoriable and we would be honored If you allowed us to stay amongest you and the other arrancar."She commented to cross happily

#40Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:05 am

Anonymous
Manda made her way over to where Cross was to find he was with somone else. The were talking about Cross sharing Los Noches with her. Manda could care less but wondered why she was talking as if there was more than one. She shrugged and walked towards the two. "My, what have we here. Seems like this place is turning into a daycare. Now theres three of you kids? Great. Just don't think I'm gonna play the mother part easily." she said. Manda was still not aware of Luna as they had crossed paths between them moving from one location to the other.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum