Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

#41Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:21 am

Anonymous

Cross looked over at Manda and pouted his lips. "Are yu Swerious?! Don't snap back at meh Mandah." Cross was already not in a good mood, so Manda was just adding to it. Looking over the girls and Manda, Cross was just rubbing his head. "Fwine! You two can come and live wit meh! Cross smiled widely, Looking to the left and right as he bounced up and down. He just made new friends, some that he thought were cute too. Sonido'ing over beside Suna as he takes her hand. "let's go get your sista!"

#42Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
((Show off))

Suna Smiled "Thankyou my adoriable Primera...You won't regret it, I do promise you that."Said Suna watching cross move over to her side holding on to her hand. She looked at manda "Me and Luna dont want a mother. We killed ours with a garden Hoe for leaving us alone when the gardenhouse shoke...We would prefer not to have any woman figure.'She commented "We may look like childern who dont know how to kill. But if you known mine and my twin's past, you will see that we were born and raised killers."She commented to mandra. She looked over at Cross nodding "Yes lets go get my sister Luna and tell her."She commented hapily to their primera

http://www.bleachstory.net

#43Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Anonymous
Arekussu had finally allowed himself out of his self imposed imprisonment in his tower, his wounds being completely healed and his reitsu almost at his peak levels. Still, he did not feel any love for this place, this barren wasteland that the Hollow called their home. Oft times he would consider leaving, but always he would decide against it, rationalizing his decision by telling himself that he would surely find no one else who would accept him. Still, this did not make his existence in this world any easier, and the exhaustion from simply being here showed clearly on his face at all times.

Arekussu was walking through the sands, tracing the edge of Los Noches, when he felt the presence of Cross and another Arrancar, obviously fighting each other by the bursts of reitsu flying through the air. Arekussu knew of course that the Primera wouldn’t need his help, he was incredibly strong, but at least watching a fight would be a short break from the monotony that held him. Plus it would give him a chance to play some music.

As Arekussu sonidoed towards the fight, he felt the reitsu subside and noticed the advance of many other arrancar. Perhaps this would not be the best time to intervene, that many arrancar together would prove to be messy, he was sure of it. His lazy personality took him then, and with a sigh he quieted his own reitsu and turned around, heading back towards Los Noches. He would meet whoever survived that grouping another time, he was sure of it.

#44Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 am

Anonymous
Crow kept his eyes clear and good on the female arrancar those hollow eyes that stalked her like a beast in waiting should she have made the wrong move, but it only lasted for a few second before he walked past her heading for his brother and the female arrancar's sister looking back to her, "Luna was it? Could you introduce me to your sister?" The childs voice spoke out as he stopped in his tracks

His eyes turned back into the distance he sensed another presences but showed no worry about it he was more intrigued than worried then again when was he ever afraid to fight someone far more powerful than he? Never, if he stood up to the primera he wasn't afraid to stand up to no one else and so he began to walk again and wether or not the female Luna caught up wasn't really his problem she seemed quite powerful one who could fend for herself but he wanted to meet these new two presences soon.

#45Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"I can If you wish, She is more out there then I."she commented following after him smiling before she saw her black haired twin racing towards her.

Suna smiled seeing luna and another boy race towards them she held her arms out embracing her twin as they spun laughing. Within the spun luna moved on to suna's back, getting a piggy back ride "This is My sister suna."Said luna to crow smiling

#46Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 am

Anonymous
Cross jumped beside crow, nudging his shoulder into his side. "Yu all gweed? Do I need ta heal ya?" he asked his brother. Even though he fought Crow, he generally cared for him. Spinning around back to the girls, he brought up a question. "AWright! Dere are two of us and two of yu! You both can be one of our own fraccino, or spilt up. Your choice!"

#47Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:14 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"that is right, In all honest truth, If we are seperated when a fight happens, there is no ressurection, we are one being in our ressurection, we fight seperately..Why not share us between the both of you, so that way we will still be togather and you both have two of the same fraccion, just lik twins like us."commented Suna

"Even if we are seperated, allow the other to come to the assistant of the one that is fighting and allow us to be togather alot."Said Luna resting her head on suna's shoulder watching the twin boys

#48Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Anonymous
Crow met up with them but simply shook his head at his brother's offer of healing as his wounds mostly closed up themselves, he did not speak did he really give off the feeling that he was listening he simply just listened to them speak and his eyes peered to the moon there was something about the moon that always drew the attention of his eyes

All the while they were speaking he still kept the demeanor of that souless composer of his as if something in his mind snapped finally but didn't bring about a normal him, was it ever going to end?

#49Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 pm

Anonymous
Cross brought up his hands to his face. "wut ta do.."Then he realized. He sondio'd right in front of the girls. Holding out his hands, he had reiatsu creeping up to them. "Where ever you want your numbers. Tell me. I will give them to you."Since absorbing the ancient one. cross has this power to give them the numbers they so deserved. ALl they had to do was tell him where they wanted his numbers and he went to work.

#50Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Darker Side Of The Moon (Open) Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Numbers? Fraccions get numbers?"commented the girl in unisin before luna pointed to left of her stoumach near her pant line as Suna pointed to the same area but to the right. They thought fraccion didn't have numbers that they just shadow those who have numbers. Luna laced her left hand with Suna's right hand, moving their hans up to give cross room to do what he wanted

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum