Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#11[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Wed May 01, 2019 5:11 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Here comes the Ice Queen

Amaya watched Hana closely as she remained silent. t first it seemed to not do anything but slowly she saw Hana's Reistu changing and forming into snowflakes moving to Hana's hand "good now fold it over and over into a snowball imagine it forming and growing."She spoke keeping her voice calm and clear for hana so not to fully break her concentration as Amaya knew keeping control for a long period was kinda hard for hana

Tier [0-4]
Amaya Nanashi
Kidou list
Family Kidou
#Shinigami
#Amaya
#Captain

©️2019 ANGrey

http://www.bleachstory.net

#12[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Sat May 04, 2019 5:38 am

RenaVixane

RenaVixane
Hana was taking quite a while to do such as she kept her focus. Her mind would only keep imagining the snowflakes bundling up and adding to her palms. Her hands folded slowly around it in gentle packing while the snowball in her real hands would grow and build up in size. Her soft tender strokes folding and fondling it over while working on her focus.

#13[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Sat May 04, 2019 1:00 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Here comes the Ice Queen

"Good, now I want you to repeat after me. Unlike Anna we can't mentaly recite the incantation so i need you to remeber this by heart. 'Oh violent torrents of winter unleash the playful howl of your native kin. Bring the nonbelievers into your icy wonderland.' this is Hadou #17 in. The book my Aunt gave me to study"Amaya spoke having faith in Hana ss she honestly never planned on sharing her useless kidou

Tier [0-4]
Amaya Nanashi
Kidou list
Family Kidou
#Shinigami
#Amaya
#Captain

©️2019 ANGrey

#14[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Sat May 04, 2019 4:32 pm

RenaVixane

RenaVixane
'Oh violent torrents of winter. Unleash the playful howl of your native kin. Bring the nonbelievers into your icy wonderland.'

Hana's hands parted further as the snowball seems to gain mass much more quickly than anticipated. However, it starts to strangely spin rapidly in clockwise manner before spiraling into a fast rolling ball of snow. Hana's hands part away as if in a gesture of another Kido spell. But what came from her mind... seemed to be quite the sight.

"Hado #17"

"Hado #58"

She suddenly jolts her hands outward as the snowball rapidly spirals in unforseen speeds before preparing its launch. However, the wind and gale of cold winter breezes follows behind as it does.

"JOSETSUKI TENRAN!"

The unleashed tornado blasts forward before the snowball rapidly shoots outward. The gathering snow accumulating much faster on its trajectory before it collides and crashes into the wall nearby on impact. The size of the snowball looked like that of a house sized boulder having left a dent and splat of winter snow against the wall. Hana huffs in quiet breath before lowering her hands at the sight of it.

#15[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Sat May 18, 2019 1:54 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Here comes the Ice Queen

Amaya watched as she was a bit surprised on how fast hana managed her kidou and the fact she was combining them. Anna already told her how Hana faired having issues maintaining the direction of her kidou so seeing Hana handle this with ease was a bit odd for her in her opinion.

She whistled seeing the result as she got up from her spot walking to the snow ball "Nice Job. Are you sure you really want to be part of this squad cause with you having more orientation with Kidou more then Zanjutsu. It would make sense that you would go to it more then anything. Now don't get me wrong. You fit here but with your interest in kidou and using it I can see you better fitting with my Aunt and her group." Spoke Amaya

Tier [0-4]
Amaya Nanashi
Kidou list
Family Kidou
#Shinigami
#Amaya
#Captain

©️2019 ANGrey

#16[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Sun May 19, 2019 4:08 am

RenaVixane

RenaVixane
Hana would gently pant a bit while things were looking good enough. Then she just closes her eyes quietly before regaining her breath. Her inhale went through her nostrils before she exhaled from her maw. Then she would shake her head. "My control is still sub par compared to Anna or your aunt. I had to expend more reiatsu than needed just to manage that casting. So I would be ill fitting for the kido corp with my lack of control."

#17[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Sun May 19, 2019 4:47 am

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
"Anna is my aunt cause she is my mother's little sister. and it is anna's job all day to assist those in the kido corps for control and strength in the kido arts. most of the new ones cant even cast a good Sai or Byukai for years of training."Said Amaya "plus Anna's zanpackuto is the same as her commander's zan and it is all about editing or canging a kidou to a new version."Said amaya

#18[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Sun May 19, 2019 7:04 am

RenaVixane

RenaVixane
"A new version?" Hana ponders for a small moment as she thinks it through. Her gaze then returns back to Amaya. "Regardless, I chose to be under your command. You personally tested me for my ability and loyalty and I cannot back out and simply do such a thing. I want to be sure that I fulfill my role."

#19[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Tue May 21, 2019 1:00 pm

Anna Nanashi

Anna Nanashi
Here comes the Ice Queen

"Yes like she can make Byukai a larger shot then what we can. She can mentally send continues kidou at her opponent from any point of the battle field."Said Amaya "To be of a squad you need a balance and I can tell you, your kidou arts is stronger then your zanjutsu by far and that can be a downfall for yourself but you also need to learn how to use your size against your opponent. look at us. I am small and thin making me not so able to take hits head on compared to you who can take hits and still stand."Said Amaya sitting back down.

"Anyways since you seem to know that one with no problem which one would you like to see now?'she asked looking towards Hana

Tier [0-4]
Amaya Nanashi
Kidou list
Family Kidou
#Shinigami
#Amaya
#Captain

©️2019 ANGrey

#20[Private] Honing One's Art - Page 2 Empty Re: [Private] Honing One's Art Wed May 22, 2019 3:47 am

RenaVixane

RenaVixane
Hana quietly contemplated the other Kido to learn from Amaya. The other possibilities seemed to have more consideration around her mindset with the uses rather than the utility. However, she did come to a consensus of her next kido request. "I would like to learn Uzu next. However, I am uncertain if you would volunteer to be the target or if a training dummy can be used instead."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum