Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

#51Hybrid tier/stat system - Page 6 Empty Re: Hybrid tier/stat system Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:23 am

Anonymous
If members are capped at 1-1, I don't see a need to worry about uber powerful influx of members. Majority of our members are too lazy to train their characters anyways. Even with Segunda Etapa or vizard mask, the highest their release state can go.is 0-1. Segunda & Vizard will be difficult to get anyways. Your fear is a bit unfounded Yu-chan.

#52Hybrid tier/stat system - Page 6 Empty Re: Hybrid tier/stat system Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:36 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Yes, that's true. But then there are members like you Ana-kun. Razz

I'll work it out somehow and hopefully get it posted tomorrow.

http://www.fairytail-rp.com/

#53Hybrid tier/stat system - Page 6 Empty Re: Hybrid tier/stat system Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:53 pm

Anonymous
I don't think that posting a 'constructive' criticism thread is a good idea. Knowing those three, they would still post in that thread and I doubt any of their arguments would be constructive. All of them are known to exploit loopholes and manipulate things to fall just short of a rule break. So if that thread is made, flaming, irrelevant discussion and a lot of wastage of time will happen; if you're still okay with that then be my guest.

Btw Yu-chan, you're forgetting a certain someone (which I don't appreciate), Ana is not the only one. Tch, Epizon was underestimated again; muse killers >.>

#54Hybrid tier/stat system - Page 6 Empty Re: Hybrid tier/stat system Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:45 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Hm, I'll think about it. I think it's only fair so it doesn't fire in our face to give members ONE chance to post something IF they are on a AML.

Ah yes- forgive me.
Ana and Epi running around overpowering ze systems~

#55Hybrid tier/stat system - Page 6 Empty Re: Hybrid tier/stat system Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:08 am

Kuroi

Kuroi
Mhmm. Don't forget this time Yuki a AML is coming up okay? It is going to be quite a short list since when the AML is reposted then only a select few active RPers will be able to post because of the constant RPing.

Btw. Yuki don't you come into that category of Over powering the System you are 2-2 now or will be after your thread with Anamist. I know Kuroi will be incredibly powerful in close quarter combat but that is why I have Ana for the ranged combat lol.

#56Hybrid tier/stat system - Page 6 Empty Re: Hybrid tier/stat system Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:51 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Of course. ^^

Well all of my characters are currently 2-3, and Seika will be 2-2 after my thread with Ana and Epi(which I need to post in).
But the thing is... I have no intention or goal to be as powerful as possible or to max the system. I simply want to play out and tell a story. If I can get a training thread in there during it, great. These other guys have EVERYTHING in mind, including story and power. Razz
Or so it seems.

Working on things now~

#57Hybrid tier/stat system - Page 6 Empty Re: Hybrid tier/stat system Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:28 am

YUKIRIN

YUKIRIN
Okay, so I've been trying to sit down with this many times to get it posted. However, the entire thing pretty much has all your comments Ana. Is that okay to still basically make this guide second person? Most of your comments have important information and when I revised it.... it didn't sound like your original intentions at all?

#58Hybrid tier/stat system - Page 6 Empty Re: Hybrid tier/stat system Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:20 am

Anonymous
I don't mind how you make it, it just needs to convey the system. I can proofread what you make and that it it is fine.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum