Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Anonymous
While walking down the path I stop feeling a burst of reiatsuWait a minute minoru, gust just sent out a signal looking for,us as I say this I release a flare of reiatsu as an answer to,gust's burst. Looking back over my shoulderAny second now he will be right along I think,to myself as the smell of cherry blossoms fills the air due to my reiatsu,interacting with the air

Anonymous
Zeipher opened his eyes slowly as he smiled. " Looks like I found them ole C." Grabbing Cheolpa, he stood up making sure the ribbon of the 11th division was still wrapped around his left arm in a spiral. Tapping the badge he took a deep breath in as his blue eyes broke through his white air. The smell of cherry blossoms hit his nostrils like a truck. He turned his head towards the direction of the reiatsu burst. Before shunpoing towards the area. As he got closer he could see two figures standing near each other. stopping a few feet away, Zeipher drew cheolpa, placing him on his shoulders. "Long time no see right? he said smiling.

Anonymous
As Tazuma and Minoru progressed along the path Minoru noticed a burst of reiatsu, a familiar reiatsu. Immediately Tazuma said to wait up due to Zeipher looking for the two of them. Tazuma then sent out his own short burst of reiatsu, filling the air with the scent of cherry blossoms. It wasn't long before Zeipher showed up, drawing his zanpakuto and resting it on his shoulders. Minoru smiled for a brief moment before Zeipher spoke up, "Long time no see right?"

Minoru turned to face back down the path, ready to get going again. As he did so he called back to Zeipher, "Yeah its been a while... Lets make up for it with some training." Minoru looked to Tazuma and told him to lead on, before waiting to get going.

Anonymous
Seeing gust,come up and hearing him speak to us. "yes lets get going....home is waiting for us now." Starting to walk down the path I ask"so do,either of you have any,questions?"

Anonymous
Zeipher nodded his head at the two men while smiling. "Yeah, let's roll." following tazuma and Minoru a few feet behind them. He heard Tazuma speak up about some questions. Zeipher brought a hand to his chin, rubbing it lightly. "Is it still going to be us 3? Or will more join soon?Zeipher wouldn't mind another person joining, as long as it is someone he liked and didn't get into arguments with.

Anonymous
Smiling as I slow down to allow zeipher to catch up "there maybe one more but I dont know for sure." As gust catches up I continue on walking the path worn down by me and me alone. Well of the road way I stop and take in a huge breath. From under my half mask a tiny smile comes over me"home....so close"

Anonymous
As the trio of Tazuma, Minoru, and Zeipher set out, Minoru heard Zeipher speak up and ask if any others would be joining them. Immediately Minoru though of Amelia and wondered if she may show up for some training. Tazuma slowed down for a moment as he let Zeipher know one other may be joining them. With that Minoru spoke up, guessing at who it may be. Would it be a safe guess to say that Amelia may be joining us? Minoru would look at Tazuma with a slight smile before turning his attention to the path ahead. The path was beginning to grow over from the looks of it, other than a lone thin trail from a single person walking the path. Further up the road Minoru noticed Tazuma stop, and heard him say that home was so close. Minoru continued up the road catching up to Tazuma and stopped beside him. It must be nice... having a home to go to.. Minoru would say in a faint whisper before looking over his shoulder to see how far back Zeipher may be.

Anonymous
Walking through the Grass following the other two men. Zeipher was focusing on the ground once tazuma mentioned someone else coming. Once Minoru mention Amelia, he grunted at her name. He really didn't like her, he believed being the daughter of Amaya got her the postion she has in 2nd squad. He usually was nice to all women, but this one just gets on his nerves. Watching Tazuma stop, he heard a faint whisper that he could not make out. He just shook his head before continuing. " So! This home. What if we destroy it from training? I don't want to feel bad!" He said, raising his voice so he could be heard.

Anonymous
"i wouldn't be too sure if it is nice to come back too minoru. As I am the only surviving member of my order left. Its more a graveyard then a home anymore but I am bound to,it by love and family to maintain it....you never heard my story?" I say as we go over a small mountain . In the valley below sits a huge monastery its door closed but the grounds maintained"what were you saying gust about destroying it?" I,chuckle. Looking back"if I coul....nevermind later perhaps." I walk down the cliff to the gate and wait for the others

Anonymous
Minoru walk, now along side Tazuma as he spoke. As they passed over a mountain Tazuma asked Minoru if he had heard his story before. "I may have, but I honestly cannot seem to recall it. Minoru answered, his voice quiet but truthful. Minoru now followed after Tazuma as they traveled down a cliff. Ahead of him, Minoru saw Tazuma waiting at the gate and caught up, turning to wait on Zeipher. Whats going to be different about the training here Tazuma? Minoru asked, a smirk appearing on his face.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum