Bleach Story RPG
Hello, guest!

Welcome to Bleach Story. We hope that you enjoy your stay here. If you are not already a member, please REGISTER. If you are a lucky member, then please log in below.

Thank you.
Welcome to Bleach Story RPG
A Bleach RPG Forum for beginners and veterans, where you can create your own RP character, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Anonymous
"you could say that gust." I,say as I hold out my zanpacto basically saying my zanpacto spirit is the red lady. Moving to a large door barred by a huge beam"this is the only place that I will not go into unless I need to and I mean need." Moving to a smaller building on the north dside of temple"and here is where we will be staying. Don't worry about food. I stocked this building up after our first,training." Opening the door into a large room with a smaller room attached. In the large room three beds are set up and in the off room another bed is set as well. In the main room is a large table and many chairs.
Walking in and sitting down I speak again"so is there anything at,all you both want to known? Now is the time" I reach into my,bag and pull out a massive bottle of sake and three glasses

Anonymous
Listening intently Minoru continued to look around the temple, his eyes darting from location to location. Hearing Zeipher question the Red Lady's for Minoru's eyes darted to Tazuma, who had held out his zanpakuto. I see, the Red Lady is his zanpakuto spirit. Minoru's thoughts continued to wonder on the subject while Tazuma had begun moving to and pointing out further locations. The first one Tazuma stopped at was a large door barred off by an equally large beam. When he reached this door Tazuma stated that it was one he would only open if he truly needed too.

Minoru followed as Tazuma then moved to a smaller building in the northern area of the temple. He listened as Tazuma told them they would be staying there and that it was plenty stocked up. Minoru looked on while the doors of the building were opened, revealing an interior that seemed larger than the outside's appearance. In the first room he saw there were 3 beds, and noticed another bed in a smaller room branched off. He then noticed an area with a large table and a good amount of chairs, to which he saw Tazuma heading towards. Following Minoru watched as Tazuma pulled an enormous bottle of sake and three glasses from his bag. He took a seat at the table as Tazuma asked if there was anything they wanted to know at all.

Minoru sat for a few moments thinking, his jade/gold mixed eyes starring at Tazuma, but beyond him at the same time. I have just one. Can you train me to better my skill with my zanpakuto's new forms? Minoru asked. From his tone one could tell Minoru was serious, and intent on becoming accustomed with his new zanpakuto. He wanted to further he strength, for himself and others.

Anonymous
Hearing minoru only wanting one I laugh and pull down my half mask. On the inside where my nose is a bit of black can be seen"oh no minoru. This is the first bit of the training. By walking through that door there it is saying to me you want to train. We don't get up until this is gone...completely gone. It,has it's purpose I assure you and yes i'll train you in your new shikai.....in fact between myself and our guest you will master it I assure you." I say pouring out three cups. The spell of energy like after a rain storm fills the air around us. I just smile at the,two of them

Anonymous
Zeipher ran towards the table to grab a seat. Jumping over the seat, he landed his backside into the soft cushion. Bringing a pain filled expression to his face, he rubbed hit butt. "Gee Sensei, Atleast you could get some more comfortable Chairs, I mean. I think i broke my butt." Nodding his head at Tazuma, he looked under the table at his sheath. "I see! Can't wait to meet her." Rubbing his chin, he raised his hand again like a student. "Got another one sensei, Who is this person? Have we met them before?" His voice was more curious than before, something intrigued him about this mysterious person. Grabbing one of the three glasses, He tips back the sake, grunting from the drink hitting his throat.

Anonymous
Hearing gusts question I slam back my glass and pour another for everyone"oh you know them,gust." I say with a slight chuckle and laugh"you know them very well." The sake is strong very strong but tastes of watermelon slightly.

Anonymous
Bump for veloz to post

Anonymous
Minoru rolled his eyes and laughed as Tazuma stated that they would have to finish the whole bottle of sake before training. Well if that's the case.. Minoru said before gulping down his cup/glass/saucer of sake, after which Tazuma filled it again. Minoru listened as Zeipher asked who would be joining them and whether or not they had met the person. Tazuma responded by simply telling Zeipher that we knew the person well. Leaning back in his chair Minoru began to slip into thought as he drank his second saucer of sake.

Anonymous
"Of all the places they had to train it had to be out here" a voice mumbled to itself as a figure walked through the forest. Amelia had just gotten the notice of Captain Tazuma wanting to train with her about an hour ago but it had taken her too long to catch up with the group before they departed. So she was doing her best to track them down with some help from second division's more secretive unit. Still it was taking her a while to reach the temple and she was happy once she had it in sight. Once she knew exactly were it was she shunpoed to it's location and knocked on the giant gate once she reached it.

Anonymous
Looking up from over my cup“its about time she found us." I say as the light in the room goes red for a moment. Shunpoing out of the room heading straight towards the main gate. As I reach it I unbar the gate and open it. Seeing Amelia"welcome amelia to my home." I say to her as I see her. "please follow me." I say as I shunpo at 25% to back to where we will be staying. As I,enter the building I say to zeipher and minoru"well our fourth is here. She will not be taking the first,stage as we are.“

Anonymous
Amelia followed Tazuma back to the room everyone was in
"Howdy everyone... Oh Lieutenant Minoru you're here too" she said smiling at him"It's been a while since I last saw you. I hope to show you some things I learned while I was away"

She then looked over at Gust
"Hello there, I don't think we've met. I'm Amelia Yashia, adopted daughter of Captain Amaya" she said to him

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum